Re: [Partially FIXED] Loading family just loads Map again - Please update your g

by DustyDoRight

Original Post

Re: FIXED IT!! PLEASE READ

★ Novice
Do I need internet connection to do this?
Message 921 of 1,431 (389 Views)

Re: FIXED IT!! PLEASE READ

Hero

What ? Patch ? Yes, you'll need a Internet Connection to patch

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 922 of 1,431 (500 Views)

Re: [Partially FIXED] Loading family just loads Map again - Please update your g

★ Novice

This problem is not fixed for me.  Is patch 1.3.32.1010 part of an update?  I have updated Sims 4, repaired, copied the autosave file to desktop as suggested.  Nothing is working.  I am not totally clear on whether or not the patch just happens automatically when you update the game or do you need to follow another process to specifically patch this problem with 1.3.32.1010.  The game is currently unworkable.  Changed all lot types etc....  Any suggestions?  Very frustrating. 

Message 923 of 1,431 (500 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for your help in testing the issue for me, crinrict. It appears the issue I was having was due to a mod, though since it just showed up as the same problem I'd been having I didn't guess that right away until I started pulling things out and testing. Hopefully I won't need more help Standard smile

Message 924 of 1,431 (499 Views)

Hero

@Jennago wrote:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x1z2qbgcczjxc4o/AADRpd0j3-IR9asgVsRvzXDca?dl=0

These are my saved files

Tried that. Was able to duplicate. Forwarded the link to Maxis.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 925 of 1,431 (472 Views)

Hero

@iluvatarin wrote:

Thank you for your help in testing the issue for me, crinrict. It appears the issue I was having was due to a mod, though since it just showed up as the same problem I'd been having I didn't guess that right away until I started pulling things out and testing. Hopefully I won't need more help Standard smile

This kinda confirms my suspision that this is not a bug as such but a symptom of a fail to load the lot (for whatever reason). It's like the empty UI issue in Sims 3. There's definitly more than one cause to this and EA has to find and fix them.

Providing savegames is still the best thing to do atm.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 926 of 1,431 (473 Views)

try to load ANY household to play but it goes straight to main menu

★★★ Newbie

Had a sim travel to the park, but it jumped straight to main menu. After that, none of the households will load in either town. What's going on?

Message 927 of 1,431 (413 Views)

CONSTANT LOAD NEIGHBORHOOD

★★★ Novice

I have the game since it came out and so far he had not given me any problems.

When I want to start playing with a family, start the normal load, but in the end instead of carrying a family, returns to the screen area the world.

Message 928 of 1,431 (418 Views)

Re: CONSTANT LOAD NEIGHBORHOOD

Hero

@Angieloversims Is that the same game you have the other issue in ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 929 of 1,431 (413 Views)

Re: try to load ANY household to play but it goes straight to main menu

Hero

@iheart206@  wrote:

Had a sim travel to the park, but it jumped straight to main menu. After that, none of the households will load in either town. What's going on?

Merged. Please refer to the first post of this thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 930 of 1,431 (411 Views)