Re: [Info Request] Loading family just loads Map again

by Hellkittenn

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

Isn't the generic lot a by-product of older Gallery lots that end up having botched lot type (thus causing the missing lot type in a way?)

Message 791 of 1,431 (434 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do i move the save files to my desktop like you said you did to get your game to work again?

Message 792 of 1,431 (420 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:

@PaNDiee@  wrote:

EDIT:  i've started the game with the pc and origin offline and I was able to open the households... Then I saw some "generic" ones and changed them to residential (after i kick some sims to the family manager)... tried several households and all of them worked.. going to try online after the lot type changed

EDIT 2 : Ok tried online upload some things from gallery and everything is fine! didnt remove saves tray or anything! no longer have the problem! Confusedmileyvery-happy: 

Maybe this bug is happening cause sims are livin in generic lots..

Was hopeing you're on to something here but I can't find any generic lots in the game I was testing this out with Frown

I'm glad it worked for you though

I don't have any custom lots in my map but one, and I've never had any sims live in that house. I can't uploaded to the gallery or my library at all with this issue.

Message 793 of 1,431 (541 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me when my sims was traveling to another lot. My save is still there but I can't play. Surely EA needs to hurry up with a solution or offer a refund. This glitch alone is enough to stop playing. 

Message 794 of 1,431 (476 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have this problem too when i reedit my sims it happen 

i try to move to other lot still the same ...

pls help Confusedmileysad:

Message 795 of 1,431 (468 Views)

Hero

@neiljoannego Merged

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 796 of 1,431 (457 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried going offline on Origin before opening the game and it worked! The game wasn't taking me back to the Willow Creek map anymore! However, I tried to test it out on different households and on sims in different places (at the park, gym etc.).  When I click on a household where the whole family are in the residential lot, the loading screen doesn't load.  It doesn't freeze or anything, just keeps loading...  The only way I've managed to overcome this problem is by moving my sims into different houses, which takes a very long time. I'm glad I can play again, but I am a bit gutted that I can't use the gallery or online features.

Message 797 of 1,431 (436 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I started experiencing this problem today also. I cannot play nor build houses either on or offline in my current game. I anxiously await the fix.

Message 798 of 1,431 (428 Views)

★★★ Novice
This is driving me insane. I really want to play but for weeks now still not able to. They need to hurry up and find a solution because they are taking the **bleep** now!
Message 799 of 1,431 (415 Views)

FRUSTRATED

★★★ Novice

Sims 4 keeps reloading back to map!!!!

Message 800 of 1,431 (467 Views)