Re: Sends me back to the main menu or the lots!

by jennola94

Original Post

Sims 4 wont let me play my household

★★★ Newbie

I have tried several times to go into my household i created on the game. However everytime i click the play button on the house it goes into the loading screen and then instead of going into the house it just goes back to the map.

Message 231 of 1,431 (1,293 Views)

Sends me back to the main menu or the lots!

★★★ Newbie

"I gotted the Sims 4 as a gift for christmas and made different kids of sims, But it's been wired because everytime I try to play a household or the ones I made WONT let me play them, Just sends be back to the main Menu or the neighborhood.

I don't want to restart the game because I had gone so far with it and very proud how my sims lifes are going, So if any of you have any ideas what I should?

Message 232 of 1,431 (542 Views)

House Holds not playable/Notification Wall Bug

★★★ Newbie

I have uninstalled and reinstalled The SIms 4 twice, i have gone back to my saves. Even cleared them. Something with the new update will not allow me to do anything but CAS. No matter what household i click on, it loads, then takes me back to the neighborhood. Also, my notification wall wont stay cleared. I have cleared it continuesly and everytime i check it, it is full again. It was working fine before the update and Holiday pack. Please Fix the Loading problem, i miss my sims Frown

Message 233 of 1,431 (520 Views)

Re: [Info Request] Loading family just loads Map again

★★★ Newbie

same with me i got he game for christmas and played 1 family and that after noon it stop but i got mine to work by just deleting the old save files nut that only if you dont mine losing the family or if you dont care about starting over

Message 234 of 1,431 (1,285 Views)

Hero

@sarahfsib691 @stephw2501753 @vet21484 Merged

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 235 of 1,431 (1,244 Views)

Sims 4 keeps returning to "worlds"

★★★ Newbie

The sims 4 won't open a lot and keeps just returning to "worlds" whenever I try, someone please help?

Message 236 of 1,431 (713 Views)

The Sim 4 PROBLEM!!

★★ Novice

I have had the game since september and has been wokring fine until i installed the new patch recently!! now my households wont load and goes to the laoding screen and returns to the map! i have uninstalled and installed it again on my computer and it did it again.. this needs fixing please.

Message 237 of 1,431 (520 Views)

Re: World View LOOP

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me.

Message 238 of 1,431 (719 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue. I have only had the game two days but it is out of the Origin game guarantee so I can't even return it. I'm playing on Windows 8 laptop with a plug-in mouse as I had a previous clicking issue which was resolved by using a plug-in. Can't play new or existing households or build. Help appreciated.

Message 239 of 1,431 (688 Views)

Re: Sends me back to the main menu or the lots!

★★★★ Novice

Don't reinstall. I have the same issue, so I uninstalled and reinstalled and it would let me play for a few days. Now, I am having the issue again. It's really annoying!!!

Message 240 of 1,431 (507 Views)