Re: [FIXED] [DU] Error Code 124:xxxxxxx / Acceptance Letter in Household invento

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Sims error code :124

★★★★★ Apprentice

Superb. Thanks again.

I'll use this on few other households who have university shenanigans in their household inventories too.

Nice clean work round if you prepare.

Did I says thanks, well I meant it. Stay safe.

Message 11 of 15 (514 Views)

Hero
@therhythmicbabe You will loose everything you had in the household inventory unfortunately.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 15 (509 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yep, but if you sell it all before you do it (for the ones not on their holidays) they keep what is in their personal inventories. I just need to solve the missing bikes now.

Message 13 of 15 (504 Views)

Hero
@therhythmicbabe If you can access it, of course.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 15 (493 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [DU] Error Code 124:xxxxxxx / Acceptance Letter in Household invento

Hero

A new foe has appeared! A challenger approaches! Error 124:2951a73 enters the fray… and is properly squashed. Good luck next time Error 124:2951a73… Well, don’t come back so… farewell!

Fixed in Patch 1.67.45/ 1.32

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 15 (1,616 Views)