Gallery won't connect to internet

by StripedRainbow

Original Post

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Cannot connect to the Gallery on PC August 2020

★★★ Apprentice

If it's a new issue or you haven't played before, it's probably just that the Gallery is down. It goes down a lot and just starts working again later, seemingly whenever it feels like it.

If you've been having an issue consistently for days or more, make sure you're playing Sims in online mode. I'm sorry, I don't remember how you do that, but there's two places that have to be set to allow online access, one for Origin and one specifically for the Sims. If you've had problems since downloading the game or Origin, one of these may be your problem, and if so, maybe you can find someone who remembers/knows how to fix it. I had problems with mine, but it was a long time ago.

Message 21 of 33 (560 Views)

EA Sims Team

@Aprilcheetah07 

Are you still seeing an issue?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 22 of 33 (534 Views)

★★ Novice

I can't connect to the Gallery same problem as everyone else. Also basic firewall solution and DNS flushing didn't work

Message 23 of 33 (513 Views)

★★★ Novice

having this issue as well for the past few hours now

Message 24 of 33 (473 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the same issue for about a couples hours now too and do not know what to do. 

Message 25 of 33 (463 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having the same issue. I cannot connect to the gallery. I have tried all the fixed suggested in various posts. I have tried various wifi networks as well.

Message 26 of 33 (436 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @Dogz4lyfe112 .  There was another Gallery maintenance, but's the maintenance is done now.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 27 of 33 (431 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Cannot post comments to either simmers profile or on gallery items.

Able to connect and view profiles.  Its whenever posting a comment on either simmers profile or gallery item, there is an error message "Server Error.  We could not process this Gallery request. Please try again later."  

Message 28 of 33 (410 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Cannot connect to the Gallery on PC August 2020

★★★ Newbie

having the same issue yesterday all day. Started my computer this morning and it worked for about 5 minutes and then gave me the "could not connect" error 

Message 29 of 33 (393 Views)

Gallery won't connect to internet

★★ Apprentice

Gallery isn't connecting to internet. I am clearly online on my wifi. Anyone else having this issue?

Message 30 of 33 (386 Views)