Re: Sims 4 wont let me go online

by hopskotch93

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Can't connect to the gallery

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

When I try to connect to the Community Gallery or upload the Sims in My Library I get a message that says "One or more of the sims online services is currently offline". I have already disabled my Norton firewall and checked that the "allow online access" option in-game. It's weird that I suddenly can't upload my sims to the Gallery or download other sims from the Gallery, even though I am listed as online in Origin.

Message 3 of 69 (36,061 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SIms 4 is unable to go online!

Hero

The gallery should now be back up

Please do post if you still have issues

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 18 of 69 (37,144 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

I've tried every suggestion on this thread several times. I've restarted my computer, uninstalled and reinstalled both The Sims 4 and Origin, repaired the game files, removed all mods, turned online access off and back on, etc. Run BOTH Origin and The Sims 4 as administrator. My account is not a child account.

I am running Windows 10 with a x64-based processor.

Nothing has worked so far. No matter what search settings I use.

The problem has adapted as I've tried things. At first, I was able to look at the Community tab but with a "No Results Found." message. Now, I get the "Unable to go online. One or more Sims online services are offline." My wi-fi is fine. I have great Internet access and speed in every other application. But no luck! If anyone has any more ideas, I'd be super grateful!

Thanks!

Message 1 of 69 (35,993 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem here, it was fine yesterday but today it just won't go online and says "Unable to go online. One or more Sims online services are offline." 

I've tried the firewall thing and the 'run as admin' thing and restarted many times and none of them worked

I'm wondering if it's anything to do with the new game pack and stuff pake that is about to release... or not

Message 2 of 69 (35,948 Views)

★ Guide

I'm having the exact same issue as of today

Message 4 of 69 (35,966 Views)

★★★ Novice

Its saying my game is offline. how do I fix it?

Message 5 of 69 (35,923 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Trimoth wrote:

I'm having the exact same issue as of today

same here

Message 6 of 69 (35,958 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have tried all the suggested fixes here and its not working for me I even repaired and uninstalled my game and reinstalled it. A no go for me.

Message 7 of 69 (35,930 Views)

★★★ Novice

Is it possible EA is doing an update and is currently offline? I am seeing a lot of this...

Message 8 of 69 (35,928 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Does this work for macbook also? I'm finding it quite hard.

Message 9 of 69 (35,921 Views)

Re: Connected to Origin But Can't Connect to Gallery

[ Edited ]
Hero

There's currently an issue with the gallery

@Violetfey @GlutenFreeVegan @snowbear242 @Trimoth @hopskotch93 @AmbeySky @

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 69 (35,913 Views)