[FIXED] [CHINA] The Gallery cannot log in

by SimsCDR

Original Post

Re: The Gallery cannot log in

EA Sims Team

@mike200075 

This is still being investigated.  Thank you for the information that you've provided thus far.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 41 of 63 (1,726 Views)

Re: The GALLERY CAN NOT LOG IN

★ Novice
  • Platform PC 
  • Internet provider (ISP): China Unicom
  • Date and time when you tried to connect (please, include the timezone): 0227, tried to connect whole afternoon, but failed 
  • Are you using a VPN? If yes, which VPN?: Astrill
  • If you are on PC/Mac, Origin version (you can find this from the Origin top menu, under Help > About): 10.5.64.37936 - 758832
  • What you are experiencing (are you seeing an error message, an endless loading animation, or something else?: When clicking the Gallery, was told "Connection is required"  and after clicking "Connecting" bottom, the program first showed "Attempting to connect",then the program crashed

Please help to fix the issue! Thanks

Message 42 of 63 (1,579 Views)

★ Novice

I've figured it out! If you're using Astrill you need to be in stealth mode.

Message 43 of 63 (1,548 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi there, i couldn't connect to the gallery for almost 2 months. and seems like the problem has occurred on all Chinese users. We try to connect the gallery and it keeps saying try again. Other in-game functions work perfectly. And we've tried the general solution but won't work. Any suggestions ? thanks.

Message 44 of 63 (1,508 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • Platform (PC / Mac / Xbox One / PlayStation 4): Mac
  • Internet provider (ISP):  HKBN
  • Date and time when you tried to connect (please, include the timezone): 28/2/2020 20:00HKT to present (1/3/2020 22:00HKT)
  • Are you using a VPN? If yes, which VPN?:  N/A
  • If you are on PC/Mac, Origin version (you can find this from the Origin top menu, under Help > About): 10.5.64.37936 - 758832
  • If you are on PC/Mac, please send the ConnectionStatus.txt file you can find in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 to @SimQARobo or myself by DM
  • What you are experiencing (are you seeing an error message, an endless loading animation, or something else?
    • same issue as above with no problems before, Origin is connected and my computer settings are fine.
Message 45 of 63 (1,399 Views)

★ Novice
@erynwatts kudos to you! You just saved me! Can't thank you enough!
Message 46 of 63 (1,126 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [CHINA] The Gallery cannot log in

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem with my gallery.

Come on ea! 

If I can't open gallery, why would even bother to pay money for the real one???

[CM Edit: Removed ALL CAPS to adhere to the Answers HQ rules.]

Message 47 of 63 (1,023 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@SimQARobo Oh my god, I ’ve provided you with two days of information. It ’s been over a month since the gallery could not be connected. Have you find some problem?

Message 48 of 63 (1,009 Views)

EA Sims Team

@mike200075 @kaola997 

Unfortunately it has not yet been determined what is causing your connection failure.

Are you attempting to connect from home, or from another place (university, office building, etc.)?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 49 of 63 (940 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@SimQARobo Of course at home, I mainly use xboxone。
Message 50 of 63 (893 Views)