Re: The Gallery cannot log in

by mike200075

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

@SimQARobo 

Oh my god, did your findings come out? I pinged the address of Fox News Network, the delay results show that it is higher than the gallery, but it can be accessed normally. I am an Xboxone player. This also means that I cannot use the web version of the gallery. This is why I take this issue very seriously (so I'm one of the most active users in the EA Q & A) and I'm frustrated because of this. This is just a gallery, not a multiplayer game. Other EA games such as Battlefield 1 multiplayer mode can be used normally in China. The Sims 4 is just a gallery but it doesn't work. It ’s not long before the xboxone version added the gallery function. I was initially happy to add the gallery function, but now I cannot use it normally. . .

Message 51 of 63 (1,315 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem and I did all the troubleshooting stuff, and nothing, and im from freaking CHILE in SouthAmerica, this is for what I pay to play, the online connection do somthing please. I have a MacBook.

Message 52 of 63 (1,255 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @mvnserrvt 

We are aware of a general issue that occurred yesterday, but was resolved soon after.

This thread is mainly for users in China, which is a separate issue.

If you are still not able to connect to Gallery from Chile, please send me a private message, or start a new thread.

Thank you.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 53 of 63 (1,222 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
@SimQARoboFrom the posts made by players form different countries. it seems that your server has some problems. I have given you the results of ping fox news. The delay is higher but can be log in. in china,if ip was blocked,ping will not yield results.
Message 54 of 63 (1,199 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@SimQARobo It's been a long time since the investigation. Did you find anything? Tell us directly if you can’t solve the problem, don’t use the excuse that is still under investigation.

Message 55 of 63 (1,135 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@mike200075They are really still investigating, coming back to me asking for more details, although it's a bit slow. It seems to be a complex issue but I'm sure they will eventually find the reason and a solution.

Message 56 of 63 (1,105 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The gallery is working for me now! I think you can try if it can work for you now.

Message 57 of 63 (4,666 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@SimQARobonow I was able to visit the gallery normally. I'm glad that you really solved this problem. I hope I can continue to visit the gallery without any problems. Thank you very much

Message 58 of 63 (1,027 Views)

EA Sims Team

@barooshka @mike200075 

I have not heard that there was anything done on our side to resolve this issue.  Whatever was preventing your connection may have been out of our control.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 59 of 63 (951 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Whatever it was, glad to hear!
I'm going to be marking this as solved then, but don't hesitate to post if you are still experiencing it.

If you have issues to connect but it seems different - please, open a new thread instead: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/bd-p/The-Sims-4

Thanks everyone!

Message 60 of 63 (941 Views)