Re: The Gallery cannot log in

by mike200075

Original Post

EA Sims Team

Hello.

I would like to collect more ConnectionStatus files from affected users.

If you have not sent me your ConnectionStatus.txt and would like to, please send me a private message with the following:

• \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\ConnectionStatus.txt
  • The country/region that you are in
  • What you are experiencing (are you seeing an error message, an endless loading animation, or something else?)

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 31 of 63 (1,594 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@SimQARobo 

Product: SIMS

Platform:xboxone 

Which language are you playing the game in? 中文(繁體)

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)

What is your current game version number? 1.23.61.2300(xboxone)

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use The Sims 4 GALLERY in Game

What happens when the bug occurs? When tried to log into The Gallery, The Gallery show "attempting to connect" and after a strange time that "not respond ", it shows :"could not connect"

What do you expect to see? I wanna log in my Gallery.

Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?  never used

Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

It happened in February 1st (UTC/GMT+08:00), and until now (February 17th UTC/GMT+08:00) it can not work

Message 32 of 63 (1,570 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@barooshka @coolangel2012 

@LyuKefan see this  send  a message to he 

Message 33 of 63 (1,561 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have sent a message to @SimQARobo 

Message 34 of 63 (1,470 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I shall supply some information about what happend to me and other players who have failed to access Sims4 Gallery:

After I started the game via Origin(The Origin was online!), I tried to use the Gallery.But when I click the Gallery bottom on the right cornor,the program told "Connection is requrired"  and asked me whether to connet or stay offline. When I clicked "Connet" bottom, the program first showed "Attempting to connet",then the program just freezed(just like crashed) .After a while,it showed "could not connet".

Message 35 of 63 (1,421 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@coolangel2012It's exactly the same for me (including the freezing phase).

Message 36 of 63 (1,414 Views)

EA app Team
Thanks everyone, we really appreciate you taking the time to share details on what you are experiencing with us.

More examples would be very helpful for investigating these connection errors. Please, if you haven't already, could you read and follow the steps in here?: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/The-Gallery-cannot-log-in/m-p/8748024#M166541

Thank you Standard smile
Message 37 of 63 (1,350 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Mai  SimQARobo talk to me and i also reply,i hope you and he can slove this problem.

Message 38 of 63 (1,342 Views)

EA app Team
I saw, thanks for taking the time to answer our questions @mike200075! Standard smile
Message 39 of 63 (1,316 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So now, have you found out anything? I've told you that I can open the websites you gave without VPN, so now you should find some problems

Message 40 of 63 (1,213 Views)