by mike200075

Original Post

Re: The GALLERY CAN NOT LOG IN

★★★ Apprentice

en..look this..

Message 11 of 63 (1,582 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@mike200075 啊!那就真的很奇怪了!我在Twitter上搜,国外玩家最新一条提到工坊连接不上的推还是发布在2月4日,刚好是EA更新游戏那段时间。而过后ts4跟ea账号底下评论都鲜有看到有提到工坊连接问题。就搞不懂了。
Message 12 of 63 (1,563 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i stay in the UK and i have the exact same problem i cant go online and when ever i try to go online it says that one or more of the sims online services are down and to try again later this has been the same for 3 days.

Message 13 of 63 (1,531 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Sul sul, @LyuKefan.

We greatly appreciate your participation in the thread, but as this Answers HQ forum is English, we request that replies also be in English so that everyone can follow the discussion.

Thanks and happy Simming!

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 14 of 63 (1,508 Views)

★★★ Newbie

me too, not able to connect the sims gallery, and EA online chat helper suggestion is useless, can any one really help here??

Message 15 of 63 (1,524 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Arrenai Oh I'm sorry. I was only talking to another Chinese player then so I used our language. I have already replied to a community manager about our problem in English on the first page. Thank you.
Message 16 of 63 (1,515 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Looking at this picture, players from other countries also respond to similar problems, so I think there must be some problems with your server recentlyLooking at this picture, players from other countries also respond to similar problems, so I think there must be some problems with your server 

Message 17 of 63 (1,471 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

This is taking 2 weeks to fix this. I wish we would at least get an update from EA's side. Thanks!

Message 18 of 63 (1,455 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am in China and I can't visit gallery either. VPN doesn't work.

I wonder if your server have some problems.

Could you please give us a reply, or just tell us if our government locked something? Thank you!

[Edited by EA_Mai - please, don't post several posts in a row. You can edit your own posts and add more information if you want on the top right corner, under the ··· menu]

Message 19 of 63 (1,396 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Yeahyoshen
I think their server have some problem,EA has some other games like Apex legends and Battlefield,Their multiplayer can work in china.But the sims4 gallery Can't work, come on。
Message 20 of 63 (1,436 Views)