[FAQ] My Studio Uploads have disappeared

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [FAQ] My Studio Uploads have disappeared

★★ Novice

my last sim, I uploaded to the exchange has been removed without any warning to me. there was nothing in the upload to get it removed, this is the 1st time this has happened to me. the sim was Antwn E Hawks no bad words in the description, no bad pics only what is done by the uploading. 

Message 11 of 13 (218 Views)

★★ Novice

that... is... a really ignorant thing to do to all the people uploading to the exchange.
how would you fee if you had a kid that worked really hard on something and it was deleted because "no one liked it"
Or you personally worked on something for weeks and it being deleted..

That's he equivalent of creating a game, it being sent to market. noone buying it so ALL of your files copies every bit of data you had on that game being destroyed. because not enough people bought it. And depending on how complicated some of the neighbourhoods can be.. it can be just as much effort as making your own game.

If you want to make more space on the site Delete all these old Posts Here that one uses or looks through.. just because something isn't downloaded for acouple of months doesn't mean it's not popular. it just means it hasn't been used for awhile.
Or At Least wait if there's no downloads for 8 months that might be acceptable... but i've had things u for less than a month, afew weeks then deleted

Message 12 of 13 (213 Views)

★★ Novice

I agree! I mean the least they could do is give us notice that they're going to be deleted. I uploaded more than 30 or so accessories to the Exchange and now they're all gone! I click on them only to find out the web team has removed them. How obnoxious is that?! All this does is discourage people from uploading if they know that all of their hard work could be removed without them even knowing. This is ridiculous.

Message 13 of 13 (168 Views)