[FAQ] Invalid and Used Serial Codes & Games not showing up in Origin

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [FAQ] Invalid and Used Serial Codes & Games not showing up in Origin

★★ Novice

Thank you. I was on the phone to support today and did exactly what he told me to do regarding Monte Vista. It does not work. However I was assisted to merge my two accounts but now he has removed Seasons which I registered in the last month. Well I will try and talk to him again tomorrow and see if he can assist me again. Thanks for responding so quickly. Standard smile

Message 31 of 96 (1,297 Views)

★ Novice

I purchased Sims 3, Supernatural and Pets and all the codes have supposedly been redeemed. I can't access or play any of them and they were all bought brand new from Amazon.co.uk and they only arrived in the post today at 12pm. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm absolutely fuming as gaming is therapeutic for me. I can't even find anyone to ask for help. Its completely ridiculous. HELP!!!!

Message 32 of 96 (1,295 Views)

Hero

As stated in the first post, only customer support can help you with invalid serial codes, especially if you bought the disc versions.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 96 (1,293 Views)

★★ Novice

THANK YOU!:catvery-happy: I was going crazy because the sims3 site kept telling me my code was invalid.At least it let me use my promotional item code just not registeration code. Apparently Orgin automatically took care of it for me, would of been nice to know before getting all aggravated with it though :catmad:

Message 34 of 96 (1,291 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just wanted to say, contact EA support.  I did the live chat, as I had a game linked to the incorrect account that I'd created by mistake when the SimPort feature was created, and they were nice enough to let me relink with the correct account.  And gave me a discount code.  This is my only interaction with EA support and I have no complaints!!

Message 35 of 96 (1,269 Views)

Hero

Bumping this cause the same is going to happen with Uni

IF YOU HAVE TROUBLES WITH THE CODE AND THIS DOES NOT HELP YOU, YOU NEED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Choose a category, a game and a platform for the contact options to show up.

If live chat is gray, change your country to US and make sure you're on US Business hours. It might also gray because they're very busy. Try later.

See this post if you have trouble with the site: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 36 of 96 (1,264 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've registered on The Sims 3 . com prior of registerin' on Origin, my register on Origin is different from my ACTUAL The Sims 3 . com registered e-mail. Since now the serial number is registered automatically I CAN'T use it in my ACTUAL account!!! So I won't be able to download content that use ALL my expansion packs!!! What can I do??? All my game is original and now I'll be "crippled"!!! T___________T~~

I hope you are able to help me since I can't neither use one or the other account fully!!!

Message 37 of 96 (1,243 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, I got the game a few days ago and since then I haven't been able to use it, The Code is registered on Origin and on "thesims3.com" but when I launch from the Sims 3 launcher it asks for the code again but it doesn't work every time I try to use it. All I want to do is just play but that last step is just stopping me all the time.

Message 38 of 96 (1,234 Views)

Hero

Bumping this since the threads are overtaking the forum again.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 39 of 96 (1,183 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi. I bought a second hand physical copy of "The Sims 3".

It says that the code that is at the bottom of my manual has already been used.

Is there anything I can do?

(I have been on the EA contact us thing with the chat and I was told that I would have to buy a new copy. Is this true or can I somehow get the copy I have to work? This is annoying me now. The people at the shop I bought it at said that it should work etc etc. Have they just lied to me, or am I being an stupid?)

Thanks.

Message 40 of 96 (1,180 Views)