Please Help!!!!

by am44567

Original Post

Re: I have cc in my cc folder but its not showing in game

Hero
@Carlyh25 You can have them in subfolders and that's good for organisational purposes. I just wasn't sure if they were folders or zipped folders.

Glad it's working now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 338 (3,020 Views)

Re: Mods arent showing in my gameplay but everywhere else?

★★ Novice

Yes! Exact same for me, the old ones I have work but the new ones I try don’t work. It shows up in the beginning menu thing but doesn’t show up in the game. All the mods I downloaded are legitimate and work for others.

Message 12 of 338 (3,014 Views)

Re: Mods arent showing in my gameplay but everywhere else?

Hero
@littlemisssimbot I moved your post over to the current master install mods thread.

Could you check if the tips on the first page help you. If not, please post a picture of your mods folder (remove all personal info from the screenshots but make sure the path is visible)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 338 (2,985 Views)

Please Help!!!!

★★★ Novice

Please help me!! None of my script mods are working on sims 4. When i go into sims and look at all my custom content and scrip mods they are there but when i go into my game nothing comes up and they don't work at all. I've Tried reloading, starting a brand new household with brand new sims , resetting my game and resetting my people. I've also made sure my custom content and script mods are turned on and tried resetting them as well. My game is very new and updated as i only purchased it in this past week.Please help!! I've been trying to find a solution for the past 3 days, but i haven't found anyone with the same problem as me.

Message 14 of 338 (2,985 Views)

Re: Please Help!!!!

Hero
@am44567 Merged your post with the master thread on mod/cc

There's some suggestions on the first page. Could you go through them and check if they help.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 338 (2,953 Views)

★★★ Novice

I went through the first page and i'm still not having any luck. Is there anything else i could possibly do?

Message 16 of 338 (2,924 Views)

Hero
@am44567 Please post a screenshot of your user folder. Path visible but without any personal info.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 338 (2,894 Views)

Re: [FAQ] How to use Mods/CC

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict my sims 4 mod ccs arent working, i put them all in the mods folder, i've already went into game options > other > and checked both enable custom content and mods and script mods allowed. ive restarted the game and done everything but still nothing. I downloaded these mods after i updated my game.

https://imgur.com/LbPGbAl

here is a screenshot of my mods folder. please help Frown
Message 18 of 338 (2,869 Views)

Re: [FAQ] How to use Mods/CC

Hero
@amyh621 Are you using iCloud ? Did you check with folder the game uses ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 338 (2,848 Views)

Mods don’t appear on startup

★★★ Newbie

I’ve read other similar questions but can’t find the answer. I have tried moving them into the mods folder in my documents.

Whatever I do, my downloaded mods from modthesims don’t appear.

Please helpppp x

Message 20 of 338 (2,866 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help