Expired Account and lost games?

by wizzkid118

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Expired Account and lost games?

★★★ Novice

So basically, a few years ago my granddad had bought me sims 3 island paradise and university through origin and I downloaded it onto my computer(all the rest of my sims games were on a CD ROM). I then stopped playing sims for a while(due to school and other issues), but recently have been wanting to get back into it. I've downloaded all of the old CD roms back onto my new laptop, and I was going to go back into my granddad's account to download island paradise an university life again. However, it is telling me that the account is expired(it's definitely the correct email and password). So I would like to know if I reset the password on the account could I still get into it to access the games.

Thanks

Message 1 of 2 (603 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Expired Account and lost games?

EA app Team

Hi @wizzkid118,

Try to log into your granddad's account on this website: https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index

If it is still telling you the account is expired, then please, try to reset your password. Don't worry, this won't have any effect in your games.

If after doing this you are still having issues, please, contact one of our advisors through EA Help, they will be able to check what's wrong, and help you with this issue.

You will find a detailed explanation on how to contact them if you need it here.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask Standard smile

-Mai

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (610 Views)

All Replies

Re: Expired Account and lost games?

EA app Team

Hi @wizzkid118,

Try to log into your granddad's account on this website: https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index

If it is still telling you the account is expired, then please, try to reset your password. Don't worry, this won't have any effect in your games.

If after doing this you are still having issues, please, contact one of our advisors through EA Help, they will be able to check what's wrong, and help you with this issue.

You will find a detailed explanation on how to contact them if you need it here.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask Standard smile

-Mai

Message 2 of 2 (611 Views)