Re: Expansions not in game but origin says its downloaded

by TrashB0ss

Original Post

Expansions not in game but origin says its downloaded

★ Novice

So lemme give some information. I have the Cats and Dogs expansion as well as others. I was having issues with origin not loading up (grey screen) so i tried multiple things to fix it (main thing being uninstalling origin completely and then reinstalling it.) I believe the issue comes for me uninstalling and reinstalling it. But anyways, i ended up fixing it by doing something else, and so then i went into sims 4. My games were still there, so i go to play on it. then comes the message, something like, "There is missing content and you may experience issues' (i summarized that) and then i go to look at the household, and its only my two adult sims and their child. I previously had them as well as a cat and a dog. The main issue is not the fact this the content is missing, the main issue is that origin won't let me reinstall the content because it thinks its already installed. Please help. 

Summary: Deleted origin, reinstalled origin, opened sims 4, expansions not working and sims 4 says it missing, went to origin, says its installed and won't let me reinstall.

Message 1 of 3 (233 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@TrashB0ss

Go to the Origin/Library - right-click on TS4 - option: "repair game"
You have to wait until Origin will fix all packs, not only the base game.

I don't work for EA
Message 2 of 3 (226 Views)

★ Novice
@kreatora Awesome, i'll try it!
Message 3 of 3 (221 Views)