Re: Expansion Not Working

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Expansion Not Working

★★★ Newbie

I recently got Sims 3 Late Night, so I loaded up origin to download it. My laptop doesn't have a disc tray so I have to enter the code to redeem the game. Somehow the code had already been redeemed?

Message 1 of 2 (328 Views)

Re: Expansion Not Working

@Alexisms2015  If you bought the disc used, it's possible that the original owner already registered the code, in which case you won't be able to add it to your own account.  If this is a new, sealed copy, did you happen to register it to either Origin or the Sims 3 store before now?  If so, it will already be listed in your Origin library.  Click on the Sims 3 icon, then More > Expansion packs, and scroll to where Late Night is listed.  There will be a download button if the pack is in fact already on your account.

If you purchased what was supposed to be a new copy and haven't registered it yet, then you'll need to contact the vendor and explain that you didn't get what you paid for.  Any authorized seller of EA games is responsible for ensuring that their products are as advertised.  As for unauthorized sellers, you just have to hope that they have reasonable policies in place.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/where-to-buy-ea-games-v2/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (310 Views)