Exchange with no internet

by saslsyray

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Exchange with no internet

★★★ Newbie
Can you download a game onto a flash drive from an Xbox 360 to a computer to use the exchange? My Xbox 360 doesn't have internet connected to it
Message 1 of 3 (255 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Exchange with no internet

EA app Team

Hi @saslsyray,

Welcome to Answers HQ!

It's great you are still enjoying The Sims 3 for consoles! I wish I had better news to share with you, but unfortunately The Sims 3 Exchange for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 is no longer available, so even if your Xbox would have an internet connection, it wouldn't be possible to use the Exchange.

Also, PC and Xbox systems are independent platforms, which means it's not possible to move a game from one to the other Frown

I hope you are still enjoying the offline features of the game, please, don't hesitate to let us know if you have any more questions!

-Mai

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (295 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team

Hi @saslsyray,

Welcome to Answers HQ!

It's great you are still enjoying The Sims 3 for consoles! I wish I had better news to share with you, but unfortunately The Sims 3 Exchange for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 is no longer available, so even if your Xbox would have an internet connection, it wouldn't be possible to use the Exchange.

Also, PC and Xbox systems are independent platforms, which means it's not possible to move a game from one to the other Frown

I hope you are still enjoying the offline features of the game, please, don't hesitate to let us know if you have any more questions!

-Mai

Message 2 of 3 (296 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you. I didn't realize that the exchange no longer work for the Xbox
Message 3 of 3 (229 Views)