Exchange not Working

by AlphaAustin45

Original Post

Exchange not Working

★★ Novice

So, I bookmarked a couple of pages on the Sims 3 Exchange before I shut off and went to sleep. This morning I open up and when I go on the Exchange, it doesn't show the lot, download button, anything that has information on the item.

Message 1 of 10 (643 Views)

Re: Exchange not Working

EA Staff

@AlphaAustin45 Could you please post the links/pages you have issues with? If you look up anything new do those pages work?

Message 2 of 10 (628 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Is the Exchange working at all? Try again later - first guess is the server is down.

Message 3 of 10 (627 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue.

I use Mozilla, which hasn't changed, yes, it is updated.

This week the store went down, when it came back up the following things were broken as of 06/09/16:

-unable to click on any individual items for a detailed description (any single item, like daily deals, a plant, an outfit, etc)

-able to click on premium venues for a detail description (Grandpa's Grove, Bakery, etc.), but these are the only items

-unable to click on My Studio for details (whether or not I'm logged in)

-unable to click on any exchange items for details (including my own)

-as an aside, I'm now also unable to contact EA customer service, the page just loads in perpetuity without going anywhere

Message 4 of 10 (621 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Here's the two images.

One is for the store, this is a far as it will go, clicking on individual items isn't possible.  The top image is of what happens when clicking on the corn plants in the bottom left corner, you can see the message that it's loading, but it will stay there all day if you let it.  Since they took the store down this week.  Before their maintenance or whatever yesterday it worked fine.

The second is for the exchange, same problem, only it will load for the exchange and then result in blank page.  This result is the same whether you come at an exchange item from the store front or from your own My Page and My Studio.

Message 5 of 10 (617 Views)

EA Staff

@Whitepawn23 Seems to be working fine for me, so this is strange! Could you please try clearing your browser cache and then see if the same issue occurs?

Let us know how you get on!

Message 6 of 10 (611 Views)

★★ Novice

It's the whole Exchange. I can search something up, get a whole set of choices. Then when I select one to see it personally, like what expansion packs and stuff packs it has and if it has any store content (you get the idea), it just comes up blank. The choices to narrow down are still on the side  and everything else. Just not the profile for the sim/pet/lot (whatever) chosen. Just a blank space.

Message 7 of 10 (603 Views)

EA Staff

@AlphaAustin45 Could you also try clearing your browser cache and check if the same happens?

Message 8 of 10 (596 Views)

★★ Novice

Didn't work.

Message 9 of 10 (593 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Ok now it's basically refusing to work for me. "We're unable to process your request." Glad I got most of what I needed before it decided to throw a tantrum on me.

Message 10 of 10 (582 Views)