Excessive autonomous Karaoke not appearing in queue

by bmso85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Excessive autonomous Karaoke not appearing in queue

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I've been seeing a lot of annoying Autonomously actions going on mostly with the Karaoke machines and the action not appearing on the action bar. Every karaoke machine on my active sim's lots they will autonomously go sing with no action suggesting other wise until after they are done or when they get on it. Then they have a nasty habit of abondinging their offspring's needs just to go sing leaving the poor toddler to suffer of hunger and hygiene. 

Is there anything that can be done about this without having a mod on it or turning autonomy off?

Message 1 of 8 (537 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Auto Karaoke No action listed.

★★★★★ Novice

Sorry I didn't reply I did figure out the issue though.My game was lagging from build to live mode since I had been on it most of the day. Clicking back to live mode the action bar didn't show up due to the lag it was producing. 

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (499 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @bmso85

is this happening without any mods/cc in your game ?

Do all your Sims do it or only certain ones ? If it's only certain Sims, what traits do they have ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (522 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have mods in my game but none that conflict with anything just mostly cosmetic mods. It happens when I remove my mods.

my sims traits are: geek, creative and goof.

Message 3 of 8 (511 Views)

Hero

Hi @bmso85

can't seem to duplicate this on my save

Would you be willing to share your save game ?

If so, please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves and drop the file to this Mediafire-Link to upload.

Please make sure to name the zip file with your user name and a tag-word of the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (491 Views)

Hero

Giving this a nudge to go above bookmark

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 8 (484 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Sorry I didn't reply I did figure out the issue though.My game was lagging from build to live mode since I had been on it most of the day. Clicking back to live mode the action bar didn't show up due to the lag it was producing. 

Message 6 of 8 (500 Views)

Hero

Do you still have the excessive usage though ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 8 (468 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I do from time to time even when after clearing the Sims 4 cache but nothing too bad.

Message 8 of 8 (456 Views)