Everything is deleting itself

by nikkisheerann

Original Post

Everything is deleting itself

★★★ Newbie

Alright, so, I have a slight obsession with constantly making new households. what can I say, I'm a hoe for CAS. But I'll go to give my newly made household a home, and then find that they are suddenly the only household I have?! I'll check the houses that held my previous homes and they'll be back to their previous lay-outs (that is annoying, I spend quality time making new houses as well. NOT FOR THEM TO DELETE THEMSELVES, OBVIOUSLY.) It's been an annoyance in my game for a good two months now. Before, it used to at least list my ghost households in household management, but now there is nothing in my household management. What can I do to stop my game from ruining my time? Any suggestions? Anyone relating to my issue? Now, before anyone tells me to save my games, I DO. I save it first then exit and save it again. So why would it delete itself if I save it religiously before I exit out?

Message 1 of 2 (153 Views)

Re: Everything is deleting itself

Champion (Retired)

Instead of starting a new game (this loads the default world) load the game you want to add a household to and click the new household button in the right bottom corner.

If you want to import any house and or household to another savegame open the savegame they are in and save them to the gallery.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (137 Views)