Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Every sims are aging up when loading a lot

by melodie2809

Original Post

Re: Every sims are aging up when loading a lot

★★★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:

Hi @melodie2809

I'm moving your post to the tech section as I believe this is related to remove custom age settings.

I received your file but didn't have time to look into it yet.

Okay, no problem. Thank you for what you're doing!

Message 11 of 14 (87 Views)

Hero

Hi @melodie2809

I've done a few test with your settings file including setting all ages to 1000 days and trying backups .. all with the same result. They age up when you load the household.

Really don't know what's going on. Maybe it's something that has to do with the random days that get added (current bug) or with the MCCC age settings .. it's hard to pinpoint.

Only option I found, is manually setting all Sims back to the age group they were in (with MCCC) but that's a lot of work but you could at least do it for your active ones.

Frown

Good Luck and Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.
Help us helpers to help you

Thinking of helping out ? Please check the Helper's Corner for Sims and The Academy

Bitte akzeptiere eine Lösung, wenn dein Problem gelöst ist und verteile XP an Beiträge, die du hilfreich findest.
Ich arbeite nicht für EA und habe sonst auch keinerlei Verbindung zu EA.
PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Probleme gehören ins Forum

Message 12 of 14 (76 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:

Hi @melodie2809

I've done a few test with your settings file including setting all ages to 1000 days and trying backups .. all with the same result. They age up when you load the household.

Really don't know what's going on. Maybe it's something that has to do with the random days that get added (current bug) or with the MCCC age settings .. it's hard to pinpoint.

Only option I found, is manually setting all Sims back to the age group they were in (with MCCC) but that's a lot of work but you could at least do it for your active ones.

Frown

Thank you for trying. I think i'll just change the age group for the sims i want as you suggested or maybe just play it as it is. At least i know it's the save and not my game who has a problem.

Thanks again and have a nice evening/day Standard smile

Message 13 of 14 (70 Views)

Hero
You're welcome.

Wished I could have found a better way.

Good Luck and Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.
Help us helpers to help you

Thinking of helping out ? Please check the Helper's Corner for Sims and The Academy

Bitte akzeptiere eine Lösung, wenn dein Problem gelöst ist und verteile XP an Beiträge, die du hilfreich findest.
Ich arbeite nicht für EA und habe sonst auch keinerlei Verbindung zu EA.
PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Probleme gehören ins Forum

Message 14 of 14 (65 Views)
sims-four-characters

The Sims 4 Patch Notes

Check out the latest updates and bug fixes

View more on EA Help
white-sims-bg

Restore a previous saved game

Choose from an automatically stored save point in The Sims 4 if your data's corrupted or you want to revert anyway.

View more on EA Help

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help