Re: Every sims are aging up when loading a lot

by crinrict

Original Post

Every sims are aging up when loading a lot

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats & Dogs, Seasons Game packs: Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure Stuff packs: Luxury Party , Perfect Patio , Spooky , Movie Hangout , Romantic Garden , Kids Room , Backyard , Bowling Night , Fitness , Toddler , Laundry Day
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When i load an old save or even if i want to play with any pre-existing family made by ea.
What happens when the bug occurs? Immediatly when the lot is playable, all the sims from the lot but also all sims who exists are aging up.
What do you expect to see? I don't want the sims to age unless it's their birthday.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. My game was working fine until I updated my game on the 4th of december with the update from november 20th.

When I figured out the bug I thought it was a mod even if they were all updated, so of course i deleted them. Same with cc, but the bug still occured. I tried to repair my game, uninstall and reinstall everything but it's still not working as i want. I don't know what to do anymore. Is anyone can help me playing my favourite game again? 

Message 1 of 15 (448 Views)

Hero

Does this also happen on a new fresh save or only your existing ones ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 15 (433 Views)

★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:

Does this also happen on a new fresh save or only your existing ones ?

I started a new save as you said and it seems to be fine, so i guess my olds ones are corrupted Disappointed

Message 3 of 15 (424 Views)

Hero

Would you be willing to share your old save with me so I can see if I can duplicate ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 15 (421 Views)

Hero

HI @Melodieredpanda

I tested your save and I can duplicate what you see.

Question: Did you use any mods with custom age settings ? Like MCCC where you set the ages for each length to something different ? Or did you switch the length of your aging in the options ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 15 (409 Views)

★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:

HI @Melodieredpanda

I tested your save and I can duplicate what you see.

Question: Did you use any mods with custom age settings ? Like MCCC where you set the ages for each length to something different ? Or did you switch the length of your aging in the options ?

Yes i use MCCC so i can choose the number of days of each stage of age.

Message 6 of 15 (386 Views)

Hero

Did you chose different ones ? Cause maybe, when removing the mod, they were like all over-due cause you had set length that were longer than what it is without the mod.

Did you test what happens if you put the newest version of MCCC back ? Do they all age too ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 15 (381 Views)

★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:

Did you chose different ones ? Cause maybe, when removing the mod, they were like all over-due cause you had set length that were longer than what it is without the mod.

Did you test what happens if you put the newest version of MCCC back ? Do they all age too ?

If i remember correctly i had the same number of days for children and teens, but adults and toddlers were different.

I suspected my mccc settings were to blame for this mess, so i tried to put back the updated version of mccc, without and then with my old settings but the problem was the same, they're all aging up at the same time.

Message 8 of 15 (376 Views)

Hero

Could you send me your MCCC settings file (via PM) ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 15 (362 Views)

Hero

Hi @Melodieredpanda

I'm moving your post to the tech section as I believe this is related to remove custom age settings.

I received your file but didn't have time to look into it yet.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 15 (340 Views)