by 80sBookWorm197

Original Post

Every item is missing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? sims 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? The bugs only occured after i update my game to the 21st anniversary update
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? install the anniversary update with custom content and packs installed
What happens when the bug occurs? Every single item is missing, you cant even select walls in build mode, no cas items are showing up the main menu is totally blank and squished
What do you expect to see? Every build mode item and cas item back
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? 21st anniversary update

Message 1 of 6 (413 Views)

Re: Every item is missing

Hero
@80sBookWorm197 Have you tried without mods ? Might be something that's outdated with this patch.

Also try repairing your game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (400 Views)

problem with the new patch

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.71.86.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Almost everything.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Every build mode item is missing, every create a sim item is missing and the home page is completely blank.
What happens when the bug occurs? Every build mode item is missing, every create a sim item is missing and the home page is completely blank.
What do you expect to see? All the build mode items and create a sim items back to normal.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The 21st birthday patch.

I updated my game to install the new 21st birthday patch and since then I can't see anything in build mode, CAS or the home page.

Message 3 of 6 (400 Views)

Re: problem with the new patch

[ Edited ]
Hero

@catherinemarieat have you tested without mods installed and repaired your game ?

Sounds like a broken mod

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (396 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict How do you 'repair you game' ?
Message 5 of 6 (297 Views)

Hero
@80sBookWorm197
1. Close the game
2. Right-Click on the game in Origin
3. Hit Repair game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (284 Views)