Re: Events from Snowy Escape pack bugged?

by S0ph_7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Events from Snowy Escape pack bugged?

★ Novice

Hi hi! I hope everyone is doing well!! 

I just recently came across this issue, I saw someone else post about it a few years ago, but I figured I'd bring it up now as well. I went to take a sim to the Mt Komorebi Snow Festival, but as soon as I did this I went straight to manage worlds? When I clicked on any household in any world, it only gave me the option to build on the lots. I went back to my Sim's household (she's the only one living there aside from the roommate) and when I clicked play it went back to manage worlds again. I should probably note that this hasn't happened with any other event I've been to so far either (i.e. the events from City Living). I do play with mods (specifically MC Command and a few CC's by Harrie), but this continued to happen even when I removed all of them as well. I even repaired the game through Origin too. Seems I can only play on the household now by visiting a lot first, which works fine, but just a bit annoying. Anyone else still having this issue as well??

Thanks! 

Message 1 of 3 (636 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert
@S0ph_7 I understand that you are describing two different types of bugs. As for the Festival one, this is a known bug, so I encourage you to put a "Me too" in the first post of this thread.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-SE-Travelling-to-Festival-causes-World-to-reload/m-p/1044...

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (617 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
@S0ph_7 I understand that you are describing two different types of bugs. As for the Festival one, this is a known bug, so I encourage you to put a "Me too" in the first post of this thread.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-SE-Travelling-to-Festival-causes-World-to-reload/m-p/1044...
Message 2 of 3 (618 Views)

★ Novice

Will do! Thank you Standard smile)

Message 3 of 3 (606 Views)