Re: Errorr with no solution :(

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Errorr with no solution :(

★ Novice

Hi, I had the sims 3 base game for some time and I decided to download expansions and stuff packs. Started installind World Adventures went okay, High end stuff too, but next was Ambitions and whops! Error, saying that I don't have the base game installed, I am searching for answers aaaaalll day, can't find anything, I'm hoping someone here will help me ?
Thank you <3

Message 1 of 7 (441 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Novice

No more, fixed, but the way that I just uninstaled the base game that I had and started all over again Standard smile

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (399 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@Waliei  Do you have the Origin version or the Steam version? What is the version of you game - lower left corner of the launcher?

Message 2 of 7 (423 Views)

★ Novice

None of them :O 

Message 3 of 7 (414 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Waliei  Is your computer a pc or mac? What is the version of your game - lower left in the launcher?

Message 4 of 7 (404 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @Waliei,

Are you still having this issue? If you were able to fix it, it would be great if you shared with the community how you did it. You might help other players in your same situation in the future!

Let us know if you still need help Wink

-Mai

Message 5 of 7 (381 Views)

★ Novice

No more, fixed, but the way that I just uninstaled the base game that I had and started all over again Standard smile

Message 6 of 7 (400 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @Waliei,

It sounds as if some file was not correctly installed then. Thanks for sharing the solution with other Simmers!

Enjoy your game! Standard smile

-Mai

Message 7 of 7 (356 Views)