Re: Error

by kreatora

Original Post

Error

★★★ Newbie

Cannot access any households but game will open, says “error code 111:3eO4ffdc:36e75aa0”, what do I do?? I tried game repair through origin and it still is doing it

Message 1 of 4 (504 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Joeytheboss56

If you have any mods move the mods folder to the desktop.
Delete localthumbcache.package file in the game folder
Fix the game in Origin.
Origin/Library -right click on TS4 - option "Repair game"
You have to wait until Origin will fix all packs, not only the base game.
Turn on the game to create a new, empty mods folder and to check if a game is working now without mods and CC.
Check if there are new updated versions of the mods and CC you are using.
Then copy from desktop your mods and CC and paste it in the new mods folder. First, paste script mods one by one every time checking if the game is OK. Do the same with CC but if you have a lot of this, try the 50/50 method.
You need to find a culprit and either remove it or replace it with an updated version

If you don't have CC or mods delete this file and fix the game also. The game will create the same new file but without saved errors.

I don't work for EA.
Message 2 of 4 (495 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Removed all mods and delete the things instructed to and booted game up after repair with no mods or cc and still no luck

Message 3 of 4 (467 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Joeytheboss56

There is an option that your current save is spoiled.
1. Rename The Sims4 folder to "The Sims4 old"
Step 2. Fix the game in Origin once more
Step 3. Turn on the game - a new game folder will be created and you will have two - one old, one new
Step 4. Check if you still have this problem in the newly created game folder. You need to start a new game with the random sim and check if created fresh "save" is working properly and you can enter the household.
If this problem disappeared:
Step 5. Delete in the new game folder following folders:
"saves" and Tray.
Step 6. Go to "The Sims 4 old" folder and copy - your "saves " folder.
Step. 7, Paste this folder in a newly created game folder.
Step 8. Do the same with Tray folder and TrayDeleteItems file
Step 9. Check if your old save is working now.
There is always the option that your old save is so spoiled that it can't be repaired.
But if it is working, now you can check your mods and CC. Copy and paste your mods and CC from old mods folder to the new one. First copy the scripts mods every time checking if the game is working with it. Do the same with CC.
Step. 10. If all is OK - delete The Sims4 old folder. Now you will have only one game folder working properly.
If you will have still this error in the newly created, second game folder in virgin save, I'm very sorry but you need reinstall the whole game.
Message 4 of 4 (460 Views)