Error wile saving a house to the galery

by Maleno1234

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error wile saving a house to the galery

★★★ Newbie

Hi! I wanted to ask if EA had solved the error that couldn't let you save your houses at the galery, and if not, I would like to comunicate it, because i've lost many houses because of this, if it helps on anything my game is in Spanish, I've seen youtubers save their houses in the English game and it worked perfectly. Thanks for your time, Maleno1234.

Message 1 of 6 (347 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error wile saving a house to the galery

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

As this thread is quite old (2015, time goes fast!), Maleno's issue is probably caused by something different and fabimas123's game is now running, I think it's time to close this thread.

Thanks!
-Mai

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (265 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Hi AE, I to have this problem, and i can't upload anything from the gallery into my game. and when i try to leave the gallery it wil go away but i can't do or click anything after that so i have to close my whole game to just play again without anything from the gallery. and I tried anything to fix it but nothing seems to work. thanks for your time, FabiMas123

Message 2 of 6 (315 Views)

Champion (Retired)

This is caused by faulty Mods. Please test Mods and CC as described here: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 6 (311 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Maleno1234
@fabimas123
More precisely. This error caused the outdated UIC mod
Message 4 of 6 (294 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

thank you @jpkarlsen and @kreatora for giving me this information. My game is completely working again. Thank you so much for your help.

Message 5 of 6 (275 Views)

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

As this thread is quite old (2015, time goes fast!), Maleno's issue is probably caused by something different and fabimas123's game is now running, I think it's time to close this thread.

Thanks!
-Mai
Message 6 of 6 (266 Views)