Error logging in

by Jennifer-Zouros

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error logging in

★ Novice

Hi I've opened my launcher and it comes up with a http500 error and does not allow me to log into my account it either does nothing or comes up with it being invalid. I am able to log into the store on the internet however I am unable to log in though the game. I have also reset my browser and this has not worked either I am a windows 10 user as well, any suggestions 

Message 1 of 3 (195 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error logging in

Hero (Retired)

@Jennifer-Zouros Error 500 usually means the site is off line and you just have to wait site to come back on line. I just checked and I am able to log into the launcher. I don't reset your browser - you reset IE (Internet Explorer) as this is what the game uses to communicate. To find IE in Windows 10 (Win 10 defaults to use Edge), type IE in the ask me anything box and IE 11 should be found.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (198 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@Jennifer-Zouros Error 500 usually means the site is off line and you just have to wait site to come back on line. I just checked and I am able to log into the launcher. I don't reset your browser - you reset IE (Internet Explorer) as this is what the game uses to communicate. To find IE in Windows 10 (Win 10 defaults to use Edge), type IE in the ask me anything box and IE 11 should be found.

Message 2 of 3 (199 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you

Message 3 of 3 (179 Views)