Error code help

by sunsetxmystery

Original Post

Error code help

★★★ Novice

Whenever I try to play my game on any save file I have, this error code keeps popping up. I’ve tried updating the game, repairing the game on origin more than once, and still this error code keeps popping up. 

Message 1 of 18 (615 Views)

Re: Error code help

★★★★ Guide

Are you using mods/cc?

If you are does it work without them?

Message 2 of 18 (595 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am using mods and cc, but the game still doesn’t work when I remove them 

Message 3 of 18 (591 Views)

Hero
@sunsetxmystery Is it all households or just specific ones you get the error on ?

Do you have any lastException files ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 18 (571 Views)

★★★ Novice

It is all households. I do get last exceptions but I deleted them all. When I did, there was over 1,000 last exceptions. 

Message 5 of 18 (560 Views)

Hero
@sunsetxmystery can you delete then trigger the error again. if there's a new file, c/p the content to a post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 18 (558 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Ok I’ll try, but how do I do that?

Message 7 of 18 (554 Views)

Hero
@sunsetxmystery Which part of it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 18 (524 Views)

★★★ Novice

Do I just delete the last exceptions, start my game and then just copy the error code I receive?

Message 9 of 18 (515 Views)

Hero
@sunsetxmystery You should get a new lastException when you start the game and your save to trigger the error again. Since you have so many, the ones you have a probably old so it's best to have a current one.

Once you got a new, open the lastExcption file with any texteditor and copy it's content. Then paste that to a new post-

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 18 (511 Views)