Re: Error code

by sn_konvur

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I don't remember which one and when, too many details. Sorry. but I tried the solutions I saw in this forum. Does dxdiag work? : '(

Message 71 of 188 (2,257 Views)

@sn_konvur  The dxdiag did work, but there's nothing obvious in it that would explain why you're having this issue.  So please try these steps, even if you've done them before, to be as thorough as possible.

Uninstall your VC++ 2015-2019 runtimes.  Click Windows key-i, select Apps, and scroll down to the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015/2017/2019 Redistributables.  Click on the x64 version and uninstall, then do the same for the x86 version.  Don't touch the ones from earlier years.  Download new copies directly from Microsoft, not a third-party site:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

Again, you do need both the x86 and x64 versions.

If that doesn't help, uninstall and reinstall .NET Framework 3.5.  Click Windows key-R and enter appwiz.cpl in the run box.  Click "Turn Windows features on or off," and you'll see something like this:

Windows features (+.NET).png

The box next to .NET 3.5 (at the top, in blue) should be filled in.  Click the box, let it uninstall, and restart your computer.  Then repeat the process, except this time, click the box and let it install.  Restart again before trying to play.

If that doesn't help, please run a couple of basic checks on your Windows system files.  Here's how:

• Hit Windows key-X
  • Choose either “PowerShell (Administrator)” or “Command prompt (Administrator),” whichever option is offered
  • Inside the window that appears, copy and paste “DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth” without quotes into the window, and enter
  • The system will start validating soon. If it throws an error, please list it here
  • After it reaches 100%, hit Windows key-X again
  • Again, choose “PowerShell (Administrator)” or “Command prompt (Administrator)”
  • Inside the window, copy and paste “sfc /scannow” without quotes into the window, and enter
  • Post the message you receive here
  • Restart your computer, and try to launch the game
——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 72 of 188 (2,244 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'll try all of them one by one, thank you very much <3 just did an update on origin yesterday itself, again when it went wrong I deleted it and waited for it to reload all night, it's 9:20 am now here and it went wrong again. When I first uploaded it, the holiday pack was a free gift, but it couldn't download it either. I hope it gets better now I'm really sorry. and thank u again for all help.

Message 73 of 188 (2,234 Views)

Please someone help me

★★★ Novice

Okay so I'm kinda loosing my mind , I've tried launching the sims 4 several times and every single time it says that there's an error "error 135dec40:3fbbecd0:00000064:00000000" I know this has been asked several times but I don't understand how to fix it at all , i'v updated my drivers , re verified if I have the minimum requirements to play the game , uninstalled , reinstalled the game , uninstalled , reinstalled Origin , repairing several times , even going into the folders , trying anything but no nothing works and I'm kinda really mad now , i've spent quite a lot of money in this game and I'm not able to use it at all , can someone please help me ? I'm desperate .... 

Message 74 of 188 (2,211 Views)

Re: Please someone help me

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Abrownie897 Please remove all your mods/CC.
Please also send a DxDiag.
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/
Message 75 of 188 (2,172 Views)

Hero
@Abrownie897 Have you already tried reinstalling/repairing the vC++ redistributables ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 76 of 188 (2,165 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict euhm what does that mean ?
Message 77 of 188 (2,125 Views)

Hero
@Abrownie897 Here's instructions: https://crinrict.com/blog/2019/04/vcruntime140-dll-missing.html

(the error might be the same but it's unclear)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 78 of 188 (2,104 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have no mods or CC and here's what I got from the DxDiag thing -w-" 

Message 79 of 188 (2,086 Views)

Hero
@Abrownie897 Could you check if you have any open windows updates. You got lots of errors

Also try this: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-o...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 80 of 188 (2,071 Views)