Re: Error code 124:3a6f318e:4f1cf0bc

by DonroaAkashu

Original Post

Error code 124:3a6f318e:4f1cf0bc

★★★ Newbie

“The game failed to load. Error code ........ it is recommended that you relaunch the game.”

tried everything other than uninstalling the game

Message 1 of 6 (487 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@calimn96   What happened just before you got the error?

Message 2 of 6 (465 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@DonroaAkashu It will load the game, but when you click on your active household to load into the play mode, it will stop and show the error screen
Message 3 of 6 (462 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@calimn96  In which world is your household, and on which lot?
Do you have mods and CC?

Message 4 of 6 (456 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@DonroaAkashu San myshyno in the city living expansion. Sorry, what are mods and CC?
Message 5 of 6 (445 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Thank you. On which lot in San Myshuno does your household live? What did you do the last time you played - for instance, did you move your sims in/out, edit the lot, or another lot, bulldoze a lot, etc. I am asking because I want to try to replicate the error. I cannot find any info on it when searching for it.

If you want to share your savefile with me, I can try to replicate the issue in it (I still need info on what you did though). In that case, upload it to a sharing site, like Google Drive; and PM me a link here on AHQ (or post it here in the thread if you like, which means it is public). Let me know if you need more info on how to share a file.

Mods and custom content (CC) are third party additions (not EA) to the game, for extra gameplay. The reason I ask is that they often create issues with the game, if used ill-advisably, and that error codes often are a result of their usage; and so they need to be removed as a first step of troubleshooting.

Here is, one of many, info page on it if you are interested.
https://simscommunity.info/2019/05/29/the-sims-4-getting-started-with-mods-and-cc/

Message 6 of 6 (432 Views)