Re: Error code 104:5ee05594:9a8e4faf

by MegiAre

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error code 104:5ee05594:9a8e4faf

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

When I got the error 104:5ee05594:9a8e4faf, it was after seasons and I also didn't have any mods on or ever had. I gave up my favorite save and made a new one and now it's giving me the same error! Every time it does this, I lose a newborn! I want to keep these sims but I don't know what to do! (The mods I do have now are up to date). Please someone help me Frown 

Message 1 of 10 (3,000 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

When it first occurred I had no mods or cc at all. It started happening after an update, after I got seasons. But I figured out how to save the family(ies)!  For now! Before I clicked into the family I moved the newborn(s) Into another household and started playing, went back and got them back into my household! I aged them up real fast so they wouldn't get taken away again! Thank you so much for replying to me! 

View in thread

Message 3 of 10 (2,990 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @Rosa1300

I split your thread from the others as you have a different error code. 

Have you tried if you get the error with no mods/cc installed at all ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (2,974 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

When it first occurred I had no mods or cc at all. It started happening after an update, after I got seasons. But I figured out how to save the family(ies)!  For now! Before I clicked into the family I moved the newborn(s) Into another household and started playing, went back and got them back into my household! I aged them up real fast so they wouldn't get taken away again! Thank you so much for replying to me! 

Message 3 of 10 (2,991 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi! I just had this happen to me today for the first time, though I've had seasons for about a month or so. My last play was on 8/26, but I don't recall having any issues. My house will load without the baby, but it kinda bums me out! I've had other newborns in this household and this one was actually suppose to age up on my last exit, I just figured I'd save it for next play.

Just want to edit this to say I'm not using any mods or cc and haven't for the past few patches. 

Save files from today and 8/26:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19J9ZGD8MY78HYPa7WjuVVS4QTsAgsQfZ/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l9Hgjr_s7Y9yiNNbJQnuK0I5eAn7efh2/view?usp=sharing

When it happened today I tried:

1. repairing game

2. recover save (no idea what this would even do, but hey, I'm desperate)

3. exit to main menu w/ no save, reload 

4. scour internet for help

TIA

Message 4 of 10 (2,934 Views)

Hero

Hi @MegiAre

could you try the following steps

1. Split an adult and baby from your household and move them into an empty lot
  2. Try loading your old lot
  3. If it works, try loading the lot with the adult/baby 
  4. If that works, go back to household manager and combine the households again
  5. Try loading the lot

Worked for me on your current save (not the recovered one, haven't tried that)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 10 (2,877 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Can you go into C.A.S with no interruption? 

I had a similar error, and if so, they might be the same, so I can help

Move CC folders, (and tray files) and delete local thumbcache

Then, you can re - install the game <<Optional<<

If this doesn't work, can you look through your  game files for anything that looks suspicious? **

Files can get corrupted.

** DON'T DELETE ANYTHING **

Message 6 of 10 (2,870 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

It's not a mod issue. I tested this on a non-modded game. It's a save game issue.

The steps I gave above should fix it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 10 (2,862 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hello I have this error code when I simulate in a university housing that I want to be in another, that it is also a buggy baby with what we can do.

Message 8 of 10 (1,833 Views)

Hero
@genny183 Exactly this number ? 104:5ee05594

Did you try the workaround above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 10 (1,828 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes that's the mistake.
This problem is solved, I found the pregnant sims that I had moved.
Since the building is accesible.
Message 10 of 10 (1,771 Views)