Re: Error code 102:469a7c20:1b585461

by crinrict

Original Post

Error code 102:469a7c20:1b585461

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have problem with my save file. Today I loaded file i didn't play for around a year or so. Played a bit on newest update. My family member is an actor and got job event that were ment to transfer him to set location. After a bit of loading game crashed.

I do not use any modes or cc. I tried repair but it didn't helped. Tried deleting cashes folders/files but that didn't helped either. Only when I got rid off the last save the game loaded but then I lost a todays progress.

-------------

Dzien dobry,

Mam problem z plikiem zapisu. Dzisiaj uruchomiłem zapis którego nie używałem od roku na najnowszej wersji gry. Pograłem parę godzin. Mój sim jest aktorem i podczas zdarzenia z relokacją na plan gra wczytywała się chwilę po czym nastąpił błąd.

Nie używam modów ani cc. Próbowałem naprawić grę, usunąć pliki cache, etc. Nic. Gdy pozbywam się dzisiejszego zapisu gra zaskakuje i wczytuje się normale, ale tracę dzień rozgrywki.

Message 1 of 4 (188 Views)

Hero
@Kolek22 By crashed you mean the game closes or goes back to the map with the error code ?

Did it crash to the desktop and next time you got the error code or did you just get the error code ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (163 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@crinrict both times I get kick to menu with error code.

Message 3 of 4 (155 Views)

Hero
@Kolek22 Would you mind sending me your save then ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (148 Views)