Re: Error Message when try to load Appaloosa Plains

by ALBirkey824

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error Message when try to load Appaloosa Plains

★★★★ Novice

I just bought The Sims 3: Pets off of the Origin store as a PC Download. I downloaded and installed my game and made sure that everything was up to date. However, when I try to start a game with Appaloosa Plains, I get an error message reading. " A serious error has occurred while loading 'AppaloosaPlains.world'. It is highly recommended that you restart the application."

I tried quitting the game and restarting and nothing. Still the same message. I have checked to make sure my game is updated using the launcher and I am now at a loss. Standard smile I had also bought Night Life at the same time as Pets and that one works fine. It is just Appaloosa Plains. Any help would be awesome! Thanks!!

Message 1 of 5 (2,187 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Here's some tips on the issue: 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (2,486 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

quit your game go to your electronics arts /thesims3/saves is there a .bad file in there ?

Message 2 of 5 (2,183 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Not that I see. All the files end in .sims3 or .sims3.backup

I have never played on Appaloosa Plains before, I was trying to start a new game.

Message 3 of 5 (2,179 Views)

Hero

Here's some tips on the issue: 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (2,487 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you so much this worked I was doubtful! THANK YOU FOR SAVING MY WORLD!!!! xD
Message 5 of 5 (1,263 Views)