Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error Code 134:54350669 - Unable to load family

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.69.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Moschino Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to load saved game
What happens when the bug occurs? Error comes up saying "The game failed to load. Error code: 134:54350669:466a9f21. It is recommended you relaunch the game.
What do you expect to see? To be able to launch a save.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Before this error occurred I was having a bug with Sims at University being stuck as always "In Class" and unable to send my Sim to class or open inventory. I exited the game and when I got back in I am unable to load the save of this family. I exited the game and got back in, removed custom content (never had script mods), tried exiting and entering again. Now the household has an exclamation mark symbol in manage worlds and the above error keeps coming up when I try to load. 

Message 1 of 29 (5,993 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error Code 134:54350669 - Unable to load family

Hero
This error was fixed in today's patch

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 29 of 29 (2,581 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Did you save the game after first getting the error before removing the cc ?

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 29 (5,978 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It seems to be suddenly working now. I'm not sure what changed. I just gave it an hour and went back in and it seems to be working.

Message 3 of 29 (5,959 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@hanneloreshaw Did you play another family and then switched back ? That often gets rid of these errors.

Please use this thread for current 134 error: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/CURRENT-ISSUE-Error-Code-134-368f1773/td-p/9168759

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 29 (5,939 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes. I did open another family. That must have been what fixed it.

Message 5 of 29 (5,912 Views)

★ Guide

I had the same issue. Quite terrifying right before the new pack coming out. I moved the household out, saved the lot to the gallery, saved the family to the gallery, deleted the old family and the old lot, created a new family with the save file and placed the lot back from the gallery. Moved the new household into the new lot and it worked. Now did a very fast save from my files to backup, one minute to go until the new pack (Eco Lifestyle). 

Message 6 of 29 (5,665 Views)

Hero
@Lavendela91 What's the exact error code you're getting ? Could you post a picture ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 29 (5,644 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m actually experiencing this now, and I’ve literally got so far on this save I want to cry 

Message 8 of 29 (5,629 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this image is abit better

Message 9 of 29 (5,624 Views)

Hero
@connorjroberts Any mods/cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 29 (5,608 Views)