Original Post

Accepted Solution

[WORKAROUND] [CL] Error Code 132:dad724e4:594ad40: Pools in apartments

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.78.58.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All as of 05/09/2021
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Build-in Alto Apartments (far right - screenshot attached), then create a family to move in. Move-in and the lot/family can't be played. Error code should then appear (attached screenshot) prompting to restart the game. I do so and I even go as far as "repair" via Origin. When I return to the lot, it says my tenants are home. As normal I click to play. It loads (sometimes) and when it does, I find that the lot has no content and the tenants are quick to run out into the lobby and head downstairs. It's like their apartment doesn't even exist! If it doesn't load, the Error message appears
What happens when the bug occurs? As above but basically, I can't play the lot.
What do you expect to see? A nice home for the sims to live in and start their lives that is playable.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

EDIT by Crinrict: Merged a thread from tech with 7 me toos.

Message 27 of 46 (7,065 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error Code:132:dad724e4:16f19fc6 wont let me visit a lot

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Mr-Killah-K Thank you for posting what helped for you.

--------------------

So this particular error seems to have to do with pools in apartments.

If you have this exact message, try deleting the pool and then see if it loads.

General steps you can try if that doesn't help

• Save every room to your library
  • Bulldoze the lot
  • Place one room after the other back into the apartment. You might need to do some re-decorating. Test after each room
  • If the error occurs again, you know which room it is. Rebuild that one from scratch.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 26 of 46 (9,228 Views)

All Replies

Error Code:132:dad724e4:16f19fc6 wont let me visit a lot

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Latest March 2021 build
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Laundry Day, Bowling,Snowy Escape

How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to visit a specific lot. In one of the lots in the city living pack
What happens when the bug occurs? Game sends you back to world select. Says game failed to load and recommends relaunching the game.
What do you expect to see? I should be able to visit the lot.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes. A LOT.

Error code is 132:dad724e4:16f19fc6

I've reset my game a bunch of times, and put my saves in back as recommended by other threads. lm able to use build mode on it just fine. However when I try to visit the lot, the bug occurs. My game is usually heavily modded. The household that used to live on the lot functions just fine when moved somewhere else. The bug only occurs with the specific lot in question. This just occured recently. Please help!

Message 1 of 46 (8,550 Views)

★★ Novice

its one of the apartment in the city living expansion pack

Message 2 of 46 (8,546 Views)

Hero
@itsyspecial If you rename your folder and just put the save back (no mods), are you still getting the error ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 46 (8,501 Views)

★ Novice

Good morning. I am getting the same bug and error code after having traveled in San Myshuno. I have no mods installed at all.

Message 4 of 46 (8,491 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@crinrict What do you mean by renaming the folder? Which folder? How do I do that? Sorry not really a tech person myself >< need help in this

Message 5 of 46 (8,466 Views)

Hero

Basically this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/READ-FIRST-Troubleshooting-your-Game/m-p/3621199#Reset...

(the factory reset)

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

After renaming, repair your game by right clicking on the game in Origin.

Try on a new game with nothing added back first (start new game). If it works, put back your save game and try again. If it still works, you can start putting stuff back.

• Options.ini (or just re-set all your settings manually)
  • Tray Folder
  • Screenshots/Videos/Custom music
  • Rest of the save games (leave out slot_00000001.save which is the autosave and no longer needed - if you still have it)
  • Custom content like clothing, hair, skins, make up ....
  • ConfigOverride, if you have your own configuration files.
  • Mods (one by one, making sure they all still work)

The rest does not need putting back, cause they are mostly cache files that recreate or log files that are not needed for the game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 46 (8,446 Views)

★★ Novice

Everythings good here. Thanks so much @crinrict 

Message 7 of 46 (8,422 Views)

Hero
@itsyspecial Glad to hear.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 46 (8,408 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Good Morning! I am having the same problem with on of the apartments too! I already try restarting the file and moving things in. But it seem to me its the tray folder having the problem. Frown I not sure what I need to do next! PLEASE HELP! I even went in to build mode delete everything in the apartment and it still didn't work

Message 9 of 46 (8,249 Views)