Re: Error Code 123:9d5d0e8f:b1d3c02d

by Ehkzer18

Original Post

Re: Error Code 123:9d5d0e8f:b1dc02d

Hero
Yes, you always need to keep your mods up-to-date.

There could be others that are causing similar issues though. So make sure ALL your mods are updated.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 20 of 40 (2,255 Views)

If the game works without your CC and mods in, your issue is probably caused by a broken mod or CC.
You can find a full list of broken/incompatible CC and mods since the Seasons expansion pack over here:
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/941998/broken-updated-mods-seasons-june-2018-patch

If it still doesn't work I suggest taking out half of your mods and CC and testing the game. Then keep splitting until you find all that is broken.
Either update or remove the broken CC/mods. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 22 of 40 (5,841 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem except mine doesnt work even when I remove all my cc

Message 23 of 40 (5,282 Views)

Could you try letting the game make a new game folder?
- Go to Documents\Electronic Arts\
- Rename the 'The Sims 4' folder to something like 'The Sims 4 old' 
- Start the game, this will create a new folder.
- Test the game, if it works fine start moving folders from 'The Sims 4 old' over to the new folder.

If this doesn't work, could you start your own post on this forum?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 24 of 40 (5,242 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • Did you remove your mods too? For me I had to remove MCC.
Message 25 of 40 (4,834 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve been trying to figure out for a week now why his error code has been popping up every time I try to play a household. After reading this I removed my mc command center out of my mods folder and downloaded the updated version of it, it works just fine now! 

Message 26 of 40 (1,283 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Well i don't know if this will work for you,but i just got a mod conflict detector and got rid of the mods that caused conflicts with the game and it worked just fine the link is down below

Mod Conflict detector at MTS

<EDIT (crin): removed link. Please be aware that links to 3rd party downloads are not allowed at AHQ. Please only name them>

Message 27 of 40 (3,075 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue, not long ago I was really excited to play my game with my new cc and when I press to play the game (lot) it gives me the same error code my completely kicking me out. I don't want to redownload my mods and cc because its a lot. I have reopened the game and checked the files and nothing.

Message 28 of 40 (1,100 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i will also like to add that i have deleted my mc command mod 

Message 29 of 40 (1,102 Views)

Hero

A lot of mods/custom content give issues the game as they are no longer compatible with the newest patch.

Objects with a lot of slots no longer work and need to be removed

Here's a list that can help you narrow down the culprit: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/968717/broken-updated-mods-cc-university-edition

If it still happens, use the 50/50 method: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

If you have exactly that number, it might be Meaningful Stories. Make sure to update that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 30 of 40 (1,084 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help