Error Code 123:9d5d0e8f:b1d3c02d

by FluffeyEmo

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Error Code 123:9d5d0e8f:b1d3c02d

★ Novice

I recently bought and installed Sims 4 Seasons. I loaded up my game and it went in an endless loading loop. I tried again and it worked fine so I made a family and moved them in. Once again, it kept loading so I had to shut the game. Now every time I click on a household to play, it brings me to the world selection screen with "This game failed to load. Error Code". I've relaunched the game, repaired it in origin, and restarted my computer. I can now only play with my mods off. Is there a way to fix this so I can play with mods/cc and not have it load forever? Thanks

Message 21 of 40 (10,046 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 123:9d5d0e8f:b311fa61

[ Edited ]
Hero

Custom content can get outdated with patches. If it works when you remove your mods folder, then one or more mods/cc is no longer compatible with the game and you have to find those.

Use the 50/50 method: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

EDIT: Merged a few threads for the same error code

This error is mod related.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 38 of 40 (8,664 Views)

All Replies

Error Code 123:9d5d0e8f:b1dc02d

★ Novice

This Error code popped up since my Sims 4 game was updated with the recent Sims 4 6/19/18 patch and no matter what I do, it will not let me play my game. I already took my CC and Mods out of the Sims 4 document and files. Deleted the Mods and CC and the game still won't work. It loads the game up just fine but loading a household to play doesn't work. I've been trying to fix it in every way possible since the game updated and it won't work. I've already tried solutions suggested for other people as well and they haven't worked yet either. Any help would be nice. 

Message 1 of 40 (17,453 Views)

Re: Error Code 123:9d5d0e8f:b1dc02d

Hero

Hi @fnaftheorist1000

do you have the same issues on a new game or is it tied to a certain save game (you do need to close the down the game completely and reload once you hit the error or it will spread to other saves).

What kind of mods were you using ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 40 (17,430 Views)

★ Novice

I have the exact same thing. I also deleted all of my save games, made a new fam and still the error pops up...

Message 3 of 40 (17,421 Views)

Hero

@amberroossims Any mods/cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 40 (17,415 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Yep, I have. I Just started my game without mods and then it works fine. I think Some of my mods are not compatible with the new patch. Thanks for your help!!

Message 5 of 40 (17,406 Views)

Hero

A lot of custom content/mods is outdated and needs updating.

Here's a list: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/941998/broken-updated-mods-seasons-june-2018-patch

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 40 (17,400 Views)

★ Novice

It isn't tied to a specific family. It's tied to all of them, even new games. The only mods I had was MC command center and a sorcerer mod(since a friend suggested it) and I took off the sorcerer mod first and it still didn't work. I restarted the game and it doesn't work. I decided to take off script mods and it worked but the only thing i have is MC command center and I love that mod so is there a way to make it work with MC command center? 

@crinrict wrote:

Hi @fnaftheorist1000

do you have the same issues on a new game or is it tied to a certain save game (you do need to close the down the game completely and reload once you hit the error or it will spread to other saves).

What kind of mods were you using ?

Message 7 of 40 (17,393 Views)

Hero
MCCC already had several hotfixes. Just go download the newest version.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 40 (17,390 Views)

★ Novice

I didn't realize it did so thank you! 

Message 9 of 40 (17,382 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help