Re: Error Code 115:

by Hoverael

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Also having the 115 code error. even new games are reporting it. i managed to get into a previous save by recovering a previous save. there was a mccc last exception, so i can check that and see what the issue is at the very least.

Edit: Fixed the problem, mod needed updating as MCCC was pointing to it pretty heavily, everything works as intended now.

make sure you got all those mods up to date.

Message 11 of 18 (2,249 Views)

September 5th Update

★★★ Novice

Since I updated the Sims 4 because of the update from September 5th, I have been receiving a message saying the game failed to load on a few of my saved games. Before the update I could access them just fine. So I have attached a picture of the message that I am receiving. How do I fix this issue so I can play those saved games that are failing to load?

Message 12 of 18 (2,223 Views)

Re: September 5th Update

Hero
@HCKicker5 I merged your post with another where users have the same issue.

It seems to be caused by an outdated mod. Please make sure to only use mods/cc that are updated for the newest patch.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 18 (2,175 Views)

Re: September 5th Update

Hero (Retired)
@HCKicker5

Most scripts mods are broken after the patch. For example, UI Cheats Extension but there is more.
Have a look here in the same topic and do as is described in this post
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Error-Code-115/m-p/8176847#M150246
Message 14 of 18 (2,164 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Hoverael wrote:

Also having the 115 code error. even new games are reporting it. i managed to get into a previous save by recovering a previous save. there was a mccc last exception, so i can check that and see what the issue is at the very least.

Edit: Fixed the problem, mod needed updating as MCCC was pointing to it pretty heavily, everything works as intended now.

make sure you got all those mods up to date.

Which mod was it? I'm having the same problem and would like to be able to narrow it down.

Thanks.

Message 15 of 18 (2,158 Views)

★ Guide

An adult mod is all i can say, i can't say more otherwise i'd get into trouble for saying it. Your gonna have to find whatever the mod is that could be causing your trouble in the last exception log and update it from there. MCCC wouldn't create a log about it if theree wasn't something wrong.

Message 16 of 18 (2,061 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Hoverael wrote:

An adult mod is all i can say, i can't say more otherwise i'd get into trouble for saying it. Your gonna have to find whatever the mod is that could be causing your trouble in the last exception log and update it from there. MCCC wouldn't create a log about it if theree wasn't something wrong.

Ok, thanks Standard smile

Message 17 of 18 (1,994 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank youuuu! It worked for me! No more error codes! I've been at this * for hours! Can't express my gratitude enough. Thank you!

Message 18 of 18 (1,316 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help