Re: Error Code 102:70c7f9a6:e6aa41f3. It is recommended that you relaunch your g

by LuvMySimz

Original Post

Re: Error Code 102:70c7f9a6:e6aa41f3. It is recommended that you relaunch your g

★★★ Novice

LadyBlack from https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/928876/error-code-102-70c7f9a6c-8998dd17 said:

I can’t find where someone else discovered this, not my discovery, but it works! DO NOT delete any sims from your pre-patch world played or npc. That is what caused the 102 error for me, rolling back to a point before I deleted anyone solved my issue of lock-out, but I can’t delete anyone or it happens again. Hope this helps someone!

I tried this and it worked!!!  So like LadyBlack said, DO NOT DELETE SIMS!

Message 11 of 24 (4,568 Views)

★ Novice

this keeps happening to me. has this been solved yet? any help would be appreciated.. 

Message 12 of 24 (4,564 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am having the same problem
Message 13 of 24 (4,486 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It suck so much because before it happened to me for the first time I was playing and creating a familiy and when it was time to play them it showed me the erro code. It was loading as usual and then the screen went gray for about 3 secs ans then it said error. I didn't even download cats and dogs!!

Hope it'll be fixed soon...... 

Message 14 of 24 (4,393 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Even though I have not deleted any Sims and patched my game before playing I now receive the following error code:
Since I play in German here is what the error says:

Screenshot_1.jpg

The game could not be loaded. Error-code - (see picture) - We suggest to restart your game.

Yesterday everything was fine and today I got this. Also a lastException file about relationship_track_decay_locker.

lastException.jpg

What I did today:
I editted some of my Sims in CAS like changing some clothings and makeup. Nothing major. Once I was done I tried to load up my household that I was playing yesterday, but to my surprise it would not load nor would any other household where Sims live that I had editted. I would always get this error-code as showing in the picture.

All the progress from yesterday is gone since the game will not load that save anymore!

Didn't the latest patch was suppost to fix the relationship problem? How come the relationships still break when you only edit a Sim in CAS?
Now I know I can restore an older save but that is not the point. It will break any save if you go into CAS just editting a Sim that has relationships to other in game Sims.

I have tested this even with an older save. I editted just one Sim and sure enough the game would not load anymore and give me error-code. Editting an older Sim in CAS with relationships will break all your saves and give you error-code.

Message 15 of 24 (4,375 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Don't delete your Sims.  Hit F5, go to Game Play Options.  Towards the bottom of the page is where you set the number of Sims you can have in the game.  For some reason, mine was set to 80.  Reset it to 150 or 200.  Of course that doesn't fix the main problem, which is that bug-filled update they made us get.

Message 16 of 24 (4,332 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same! The worst thing for me is that I don't even have the stupid patch meaning that it's also broken for people without the explanation too :c
Message 17 of 24 (3,963 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having this issue along with a flashing blue box and loading icon on my household pictures. If I even get into my game, the entire house is empty with no sims at all.

Message 18 of 24 (3,921 Views)

★★★ Novice

Did you ever get your game back to working? Because I am having the same problem now (1-10-2018)

Message 19 of 24 (3,605 Views)

★★★ Newbie

DONT CONTACT EA . I tried for the same error and all they did was run me around a bush with random websites for 2 hours. If I wanted that I could of just googled. My problem isn't resolved

Message 20 of 24 (3,536 Views)