Re: Error Code 0xc000007b Preventing Game Startup

by noodlebuilds

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 on PC: TS4_x64.exe Application Error

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@JanssJS It seems as people are receiving these error codes with the latest Sims 4 update and Origin update. I also have some other ways and can explain the compatibility tests and scans for you if you need it! I hope I can be of some help.

Message 11 of 50 (964 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@noodlebuilds No, I'm not sure what that means actually haha. I did recently install an ad blocker program, that is the only thing I can think of that I've done differently at all on my computer.
Message 12 of 50 (955 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@JanssJSBasically many of us have been experiencing problems with our dll files when trying to open a specific program or software. The program needs it to function but you don't seem to be receiving those errors. Would you mind right-clicking the windows icon and going to "System" then scrolling down until you find what kind of bit computer you have. You will either have a 32 bit or a 64 bit.

Message 13 of 50 (946 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@noodlebuilds x64 bit
Message 14 of 50 (943 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@JanssJS Okay thanks. Are you able to open Origin? If so click the game properties and try switching to the other edition of the game.
Message 15 of 50 (940 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@JanssJS The opposite edition will either be a 32 bit or a 64 bit, depending on if you play Legacy or Digital Deluxe.
Message 16 of 50 (937 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
@JanssJS If that does not work, check windows for updates. That can be found in the search bar by the windows icon by typing "Check for Updates".
Message 17 of 50 (926 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Eu já tentei de tudo, o erro persiste. O jogo rodava normal antes da atualização, o problema veio depois da atualização.

Message 18 of 50 (857 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@JanssJS sera que teremos que esperar alguma nova atualização, pq funcionava normal, atualizei e parou. Ja reparei, deletei, reinstalei... ai que saco kkkk
Message 19 of 50 (855 Views)

@sbl3456 @noodlebuilds 

Did you installed the game own Vc++ libraries or did you downloaded them from Microsoft? 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 20 of 50 (841 Views)