Error 804 when trying to go to hospital

by Littlesimmerguac

Original Post

Error 804 when trying to go to hospital

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you click "have baby at hospital" and than join the sim won't go to the hospital, the error 804 window will pop up and ask for the game to be reloaded
What happens when the bug occurs? You can't get your sims to the hospital to have baby and can't go back to the household afterwards.
What do you expect to see? I want to be able to take my sims to the hospital to have their babies.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I do usually have cc and mods installed but I removed them to test it out and this issue still happens. I even repaird the game several time, uninstalled and reinstalled the game (and Origin updated) but the issue still takes place. 

Message 1 of 11 (1,605 Views)

Re: Error 804 when trying to go to hospital

Hero
@Littlesimmerguac Can you load the hospital if you go there in the doctor career ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 11 (1,600 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I just tested it out and it lets me go to the hospital with the doctors career, yes. 

Message 3 of 11 (1,590 Views)

Hero
@Littlesimmerguac Do you have another pregnant Sim you could try ? If it's isolated to that one Sim, it might be best to just have the baby at home.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 11 (1,588 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’ll try getting another one pregnant and see if it works like that. I made her have baby at hospital without joining her and it worked like that, but tomorrow I’ll test out what you suggested. Thank you!

Message 5 of 11 (1,584 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Figured the issue. The issue is the save file. I tested other sims in the save file and they can't go to the hispital either when giving birth. However, I can take sims to the hospital in anyonther save. My guess is that, because I use a save made by a youtuber, probably it's something wrong with the hispital in this particular save(I use the Aveline save).  

Message 6 of 11 (1,552 Views)

Hero
@Littlesimmerguac Either that or a mod corrupted it for good.

Was the lot edited on the save ? Might be worth trying to replace it with the standard lot if it was (save the lot from another save, then join as doctor and replace it. You'll need to turn on bb.enablefreebuild

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 11 (1,546 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same issues, too. May I know how did you do to make the game working normal again?

Message 8 of 11 (1,308 Views)

Hero
@uyendao97 Any mods/cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 11 (1,263 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes, there are 3000 items in Mod Folders. Also, somehow my screen panel looks strange. Please help! 

Message 10 of 11 (1,033 Views)