Error 800 Lot Bug

by trapt2821

Original Post

Re: Error 800 Lot Bug

★ Guide

Thanks! I'll try, it might take me a while though.

Message 21 of 26 (477 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I totaly agree with the post above! I have been having this problem since I finally got tempted and bougt the game 2016. And you know what, the error code 800 is also linked to installation of expansion packs not only the size of the played file.

Just like vigaver I too enjoy having many families which I visit within short period of time. However, I do NOT DARE to use neither mods, CC nor even MOO because of all those bugs the game is littered with. This error-code-800-bug is an insult to us as customers!! Especially since the same bug was present in Sims 3 it should have been fixed for the curtesy of paying customers! 

Or, as someone else pointed out, should one change the playstyle to avoid the bug? In that case, my dears, you should inform your customers about the playstyle BEFORE the purchase this glittering EA-Cash-Maschine!

Shame on you, developers and content providers hiding behind fancy logos EA and Maxis!! 

FruUtter a sims-veteran and customer sick of bugs, promises and fancy advertising

Just fix it!

PS: to the customer supporter: kindly remove the sentence: "happy simming" because it does sound like heartless mockery

Message 22 of 26 (463 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@SimQARobo wrote:

For anyone encountering this, would you be willing to share some game files?

Specifically everything in \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves\.

Instructions for how to send us files are here.

Tagging @vigaver and @Tahemet as recent posters on this thread.

Hi @FruUtter

Sorry to hear you are having this issue. Are you happy to share the save file @SimQARobo has asked for so we can investigate further?

Message 23 of 26 (450 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thank you for replying so fast! I have cleaned out my game (removed the "infected" game, moved sims to library etc., this time I did not re-instsled the game) since last disaster that accured two days ago namely houses disapearing combained with frequent freez/crashes.

Nevertheless, I can see if I can re-cover the files through back-up.

I read another thread from 2014 where other gamers discribe the same problem http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/791146/save-size-suddenly-bloating-post-here. Fortunatly for some the problem got solved. 

Still a very unhappy gamer and customer

FruUtter

Message 24 of 26 (443 Views)

★★★★ Novice

even with mods- same issue

Message 25 of 26 (135 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there,
This thread is rather old, so I'm going to lock it to prevent necroposting. If you need any help, though, please either find a newer post (<6 months old is ideal), or feel free to create a new one!

Thanks for your understanding.   

EA_PulsarAHQ

Message 26 of 26 (109 Views)