Re: Error: 327682:11 for absolutely no reason :(

by mcrudd

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error: 327682:11 for absolutely no reason :(

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I have no idea what is going on. I just switched my laptop on, my Origin is set to automatically update, so I guess that is where the problem is. My computer started spitting Error: 327682:11 messages at me after unsuccessfully downloading all of my packs again, its so weird. No reason to do that, I have not uninstalled any of them ???? And to top it it also shows that I want the legacy edition installed, I keep on having to click on it to cancel the download. Its so frustrating I have no idea what to do. I might just uninstall the lot and reinstall, thankfully that does not take too long now with fibre, but still its not very convenient, anyone else have this issue?

Editted to add, So now I am in big trouble. I uninstalled the whole lot and now that I tried reinstalling I still get the error. I am attaching a pic of this now, gosh hope you guys can help, this is frustrating Frown 

Message 1 of 5 (657 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

@mcrudd Only option would probably be to contact support and ask them to remove the Legacy Edition from your account.

If you have added it, it will re-download with automatic updates on. You should be able to manually download packs/patches though which will not download the LE again if you have automatic updates to off.

It's what I have and I think it's best anyways so you have time to backup stuff before a patch hits.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (615 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Ok, so I completely uninstalled and reinstalled both sims and Origin and that seems to be working for now. I went through the list of things downloading and saw the legacy edition there and exited it, I keep on checking just in case and I have switched off the automatic updates, because everytime the game updates the legacy update gets qued, so I would appreciate it if someone could advice me on how to remove it from the que so this never happens again please Wink

Message 2 of 5 (637 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@mcrudd Only option would probably be to contact support and ask them to remove the Legacy Edition from your account.

If you have added it, it will re-download with automatic updates on. You should be able to manually download packs/patches though which will not download the LE again if you have automatic updates to off.

It's what I have and I think it's best anyways so you have time to backup stuff before a patch hits.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (616 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@crinrictThank you so much, as always you come to my rescue Standard smile I will contact them and ask, but until then I will just keep the auto update off and if the game updates again make sure to cancel the legacy edition. Thanks once again for your help, happy simming Standard smile

Edit to add. Just spoke to Ankur from Origin, legacy edition got removed from my que. They confirmed my email associated with account then removed it, took just a few minutes :D But upon your advice I will keep the auto updates off

Thanks again Crin Standard smile

Message 4 of 5 (609 Views)

Hero
@mcrudd Glad they did that for you.

And you're very welcome.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (592 Views)