by Gaarel

Original Post

Error 132:c7390292

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Italiano
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except for: Outdoor Retreat, Toddler Stuff, Moschino Stuff, Realm of Magic, Spooky Stuff, Tiny Houses.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Do not have idea.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't load a family due to the error 132:c
What do you expect to see? To find the solution (maybe the "culprit" cc piece?)
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Ok, nth problem while trying to load a family. I get the error 132:c7390292:119dcfd9. This is the first time I see this error and I really don't know what to think. Yes, maybe it's because of an outdated piece of cc/mod but it's strange, since lately I've been using S4S and looking for updates from the official creators and I've been using the same content during the last months (except for some new ones I've already tested tough). 

I'm also attaching the LE coming with this nth issue.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 1 of 9 (2,568 Views)

Re: Error 132:c

★★★ Pro

I have just searched this error up and it's showing errors for world of Warcraft only but it does say that it's caused by out of date add one corrupted files incompatible drivers or hardware issues.

Message 2 of 9 (2,544 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Rachelharris31 So it's like I should update my drivers and it's not something I've downloaded?
Message 3 of 9 (2,539 Views)

★★★ Pro

It could be both try updating your driver's first and see if it still happens if it does then it means that your some if not all your cc is corrupted try scanning for any viruses as well.

Message 4 of 9 (2,532 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Gaarel
Step 1. Move The Sims4 folder to the desktop
Step 2. Fix the game in Origin
Origin/ My games library - right-click on TS4 - option "Repair game"
You have to wait until Origin will fix all packs, not only the base game.
Step 3. Turn on the game - a new game folder will be created and you will have two - one old on the desktop and one new
Step 4. Check if you still have this problem in the newly created game folder. Start a new game with random sims and play by 5 minutes.
If the problem disappeared
Step 5. Delete in the new game folder following folders:
"saves" and Tray.
Step 6. Go to "The Sims 4" old folder and copy - your "saves " folder.
Step. 7. Paste this folder in a newly created game folder.
Step 8. Do the same with Tray folder and TrayDeleteItems file
Step 9. Check if there are newly updated version mods you are using.
Then copy and paste your mods and CC from the old mods folder to the new one. First copy the scripts mods every time checking if the game is working properly. If you have a lot of CC try 50/50 method ( divide your CC into smaller batches for example 50 pieces in one subfolder and check these subfolders one by one)
Step. 10. Launch the game and check if this problem disappeared.
The last step - delete The Sims4 folder from the desktop
Your saves and library will be not changed or damaged

I don't work for EA
Message 5 of 9 (2,480 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @Gaarel 

moving this to tech

As you are using mod/cc, the first step is to test without them. Errors like this are often caused by mods/c

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

After renaming, repair your game by right clicking on the game in Origin.

Put back only your save game and try again. If it still works, you can start putting the rest of the stuff back.

• Options.ini (or just re-set all your settings manually)
  • Tray Folder
  • Screenshots/Videos/Custom music
  • Rest of the save games (leave out slot_00000001.save which is the autosave and no longer needed - if you still have it)
  • Custom content like clothing, hair, skins, make up ....
  • Mods (one by one, making sure they all still work)

The rest does not need putting back, cause they are mostly cache files that recreate or log files that are not needed for the game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 9 (2,477 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Ok, wait a minute. A little update on the situation. I have cc/mods but the thing is that I have tried creating a new save without disabling them and I can load the new family without problem. Now, I'm trying to figure out if it's a CAS item or a build/buy object. This is why I haven't removed my Mods folder yet. I'll let you know as soon as I can if I find the broken cc/mod. Thank you.
Message 7 of 9 (2,438 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@SimGuruNick So, after this I've decided I'm tired of resetting, repairing moving mods etc. etc. because it's an endless nightmare and I'm wasting months of playing (and I'm afraid my money too since there are so many problems with these games). The main concern I have at the moment are the last exceptions. You already tried to help me in the other topic (thank you again) but almost a year has passed and they didn't fixed anything in the new patches (at least, my game is not fixed yet). Indeed, I still get LEs and I've found out (thanks to the LE Assistant site) that my problems are NOT cc/mods related, because, if you remember, I have already moved my Mods on the desktop and I've tried resetting my options to default and tried with several and new saves without enabling cc/mod. This is what I have so far:
1 Posture Graph Error:
Base game or Modification issue with the animations system.
A Sim failed to generate path connectivity required to adjust posture for a task to perform.
These errors are only caused by not being able to access an object that changes Sims posture when interacting with - like seats, tables, beds, showers, toilets, pools etc. Perhaps positioning of objects at the lot is causing problems with Sims pathing.

2 Animation Missing Transform Joint Error:
An issue with the animations rigging system.
An animation failed to find and use an object slot on the animation rigging skeleton.
In most cases, you're safe to ignore this error. (well, this is not my case for sure!)
3 Animation Missing Transform Joint Error:
An issue with the animations rigging system.
An animation failed to find and use an object slot on the animation rigging skeleton.
There's more!! I've found out that if I try to build a Spa the game won't recognize the required objects for it when I place them on the lot (instead of seeing the numbers becoming green they become red, and if I try to click directly onto the required objects' list the objects do not appear on the menu as if the game couldn't recognize the correct function of the objects (so I think that's why I can't use massage table/chair, take muds and bath soaks...but I still don't have any clue about the fact that sims can't watch TV but only movies).
Message 8 of 9 (2,390 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I've replied to Nick from the team (hope I didn't do anything against the rules in doing so) but the answer was for you too. Thank you...
Message 9 of 9 (2,389 Views)