Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error 110:f299fdf3:57fb88be

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.53.115.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Seasons, Island Living, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Backyard Stuff, Holiday Celebration
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? May be only specific to some households. Not sure
What happens when the bug occurs? When the specified household is selected, it teleports me back to world selection with the error code 110:f299fdf3:57fb88be
What do you expect to see? Actually being able to play as said household without being kicked out into world selection.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I can open up other households just fine, and I can open up the specified household on other save files. I just can't open it in the one save file for some reason. I've tried looking around but nothing seems to work. Maybe the household has corrupted the save file somehow?

Message 1 of 19 (1,534 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error 110:f299fdf3:57fb88be

Hero
@MakThePrince Could you try the following

1. Load a different household than the bugged one
2. Play till about 3 am the next morning
3. Go back to the bugged household and try to load it.

For me it then loads. It seems there's something on the lot that prevents the game from loading but if you play another for a while, it's going away.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 6 of 19 (1,444 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 19 (1,489 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Was this the Error Code the patch was supposed to fix?

If so... @MakThePrince : Did you save the household while someone was off-lot with Away options (e.g. work-related stuff, I guess)?

Message 3 of 19 (1,469 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@StarryMight No, that was a different one :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 19 (1,466 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@crinrict : Oh, okay, I wasn't sure. Either way, dang. Frown

Message 5 of 19 (1,463 Views)

Hero
@MakThePrince Could you try the following

1. Load a different household than the bugged one
2. Play till about 3 am the next morning
3. Go back to the bugged household and try to load it.

For me it then loads. It seems there's something on the lot that prevents the game from loading but if you play another for a while, it's going away.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 19 (1,445 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you! That seems to work. Strange.

Message 7 of 19 (1,430 Views)

★ Expert

I'm having this issue as well. It started in two seperate (vanilla) game saves. I also tried moving the household to a new lot, and all sorts of things. This is getting annoying.

Message 8 of 19 (1,405 Views)

Hero
@InfiniteVerve Do you have the same error code ? I don't remember if you share saves or not but did you try my suggestion above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 19 (1,385 Views)

★ Expert
@crinrict I am trying yet another save, and so far I am not getting the same error code. I was getting unable to launch code error, and it would bounce me to the main screen and then I would go back into the world (Brindleton Bay) and it would load. At first I thought it was just one lot, and moved the family, but got the error again, and got it in a brand new save... Not sure what the heck was going on.
Message 10 of 19 (1,383 Views)