Re: Error 102 or 109 when traveling, UI crazy, loses inventory after restarting

by andreamalvaiz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error 102 or 109 when traveling, UI crazy, loses inventory after restarting game

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except moschino and my first pet stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Traveling to any lot you don’t live at, UI looks scrambled if you do get in, close the game out and reopen your inventory will be empty.
What happens when the bug occurs? I get booted to world menu, most of the time with the error sometimes there is no error. This happens with or without cc/script mods. The UI always looks like some one with a really long phone number is calling, and everything is thrown together. My books, and presentation board always disappear when reopening my game. OH and my roommates refuse to take care of themselves!
What do you expect to see? The lot I picked, to be able to arrive. The UI to look normal. My belongings to stay in my inventory, and for my roommates to keep themselves alive.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The lastest patch. I have even wiped my computer, reinstalled windows, redownloaded everything and still have this issue.

A few other weird things I’m experiencing is almost no one at school events, a lot of military personal around. In dorms or school events. The lot that has school games has its banners flickering really fast between the banners of the schools. And there is SO much rotting food on campus. 

Message 1 of 6 (447 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@andreamalvaiz

102:20ece5dd:2d42e9e1 that one is related to some cc objects that are not compatible with dorms. Not sure which ones they are but I think you already posted in the thread to that issue.

109: Legit game bug. You can find the thread on that here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-DU-Error-109-1bfa931d-Loading-Bot-event-fails/m-p/...

As for the menu, never seen that before. Try repairing the game through origin. Do you ahve any other empty bubbles or code stuff that's off ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (388 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi  @andreamalvaiz 

First, please remove all your mods/cc (not just script mods) and test your game on a vanilla game. Mods/CC are not supported and you must test without.

For the erorr codes, please post the entire numbers, there's legit ones which you can find on the compiled list and cc/mods caused ones (which you shouldn't get if you test on vanilla)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (428 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Crin,

first thanks for your help.

I have removed all mods/cc/script mods while testing this.

Even in vanilla I still am having these issues.

I cleaned out my mods folder apart from trying to play vanilla, but my issues still persisted.

At first I got this error

102:20ece5dd:2d42e9e1

then I cleaned out my mods, was able to get the game working then 

when trying to travel I was booted back to world menu with this error.

109:1bfa931d:d55e85da

Now, If I try to travel no errors pop up, it just immediately brings me to the worlds menu instead of 

my desired destination. 

Message 3 of 6 (419 Views)

★★ Novice

I have also included a picture of my UI issue!

Message 4 of 6 (418 Views)

Hero
@andreamalvaiz

102:20ece5dd:2d42e9e1 that one is related to some cc objects that are not compatible with dorms. Not sure which ones they are but I think you already posted in the thread to that issue.

109: Legit game bug. You can find the thread on that here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-DU-Error-109-1bfa931d-Loading-Bot-event-fails/m-p/...

As for the menu, never seen that before. Try repairing the game through origin. Do you ahve any other empty bubbles or code stuff that's off ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (389 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes I think I found the piece off cc that caused 102 

and got rid of it, but then I got 109 and didn’t know the cause. I’ll look at the thread and I’ll try repairing the game! Thanks for your help. 

Message 6 of 6 (368 Views)