Re: Error 102:e0b0ddcd:82d15ddb

by heartlesswitch

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error code 102:e0b0ddcd:f0679826

★ Novice
Every time I try to do something with the new jungle adventure pack I keep getting this error.
Message 1 of 33 (3,491 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error code 102:e0b0ddcd:f0679826

Champion (Retired)

Thanks @EA_David for moving it over here!

@cat83393

If you still have the problem, I might have some easier step-by-step instructions if you're unsure of how to properly do what Crinrict is suggesting. The player asking for help in the other thread indicated that they knew about troubleshooting methods which is why they're not explained in that other thread Standard smile

First,

If you have mods/cc in your game, remove all of them to see if the game works better.
For example, move the mods folder from C:\Users\Username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 to your Desktop and start the game.

If that is not enough,

Reset your files to factory settings:

Spoiler
  • Make a backup; copy your The Sims 4-folder from C:\Users\Username\Documents\Electronic Arts to an external drive or somewhere else on your computer, for example your desktop.
  • Rename the The Sims 4-folder in C:\Users\Username\Documents\Electronic Arts to The Sims 4_backup
  • Start the game, make a new save, and see if the error is gone. 
    (The game will have created a new The Sims 4-folder in your documents, this is supposed to happen)

• If yes, continue
    • If no, post a reply telling us the error is still there
  • Start putting folders back in the new The Sims 4-folder. Observe! After every file/folder, start the game and make sure it still works, before putting in the next one.
    • Options.ini - your game settings
    • Saves - your old saves. The sub-folders are not needed. If putting these back causes problem, try putting one back at a time.
    • Screenshots
    • Custom music - if you have any
    • Tray - your library objects; like lots, rooms and sims
    • Mods - your mods and cc, might cause problems when putting back

If putting back one of the folders was problematic and you did not work it out, please post a reply and we'll see if we can find what your problem is!

Source: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/the-sims/the-sims-4/backing-up-and-resetting-the-sims-4/

Please tell us if none of it worked.

View in thread

Message 3 of 33 (4,864 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@cat83393 Hey, sorry this post was missed before, it's been moved to the appropriate Sims 4 page. 

Do you still have this issue today or have you been able to play? 

Edit: Removing link, I'd posted the wrong one. Thanks @CMeki, and a remember to keep your clipboard neat, folks. Standard smile

Cheers. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 33 (3,449 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Thanks @EA_David for moving it over here!

@cat83393

If you still have the problem, I might have some easier step-by-step instructions if you're unsure of how to properly do what Crinrict is suggesting. The player asking for help in the other thread indicated that they knew about troubleshooting methods which is why they're not explained in that other thread Standard smile

First,

If you have mods/cc in your game, remove all of them to see if the game works better.
For example, move the mods folder from C:\Users\Username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 to your Desktop and start the game.

If that is not enough,

Reset your files to factory settings:

Spoiler
  • Make a backup; copy your The Sims 4-folder from C:\Users\Username\Documents\Electronic Arts to an external drive or somewhere else on your computer, for example your desktop.
  • Rename the The Sims 4-folder in C:\Users\Username\Documents\Electronic Arts to The Sims 4_backup
    (The game will have created a new The Sims 4-folder in your documents, this is supposed to happen)

• If yes, continue
  • Start putting folders back in the new The Sims 4-folder. Observe! After every file/folder, start the game and make sure it still works, before putting in the next one.
    • Saves - your old saves. The sub-folders are not needed. If putting these back causes problem, try putting one back at a time.
    • Screenshots

If putting back one of the folders was problematic and you did not work it out, please post a reply and we'll see if we can find what your problem is!

Source: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/the-sims/the-sims-4/backing-up-and-resetting-the-sims-4/

Please tell us if none of it worked.

Message 3 of 33 (4,865 Views)

★ Novice
I got some support from twitter and he helped me
Message 4 of 33 (3,425 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm getting the same error code and I've tried everything! I uninstalled the game, I've taken out my mods folder, repaired the game, I press on a household and it loads for a bit but takes me back to the select world screen where you can choose which household you want to play. Frown

Message 5 of 33 (3,394 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@asiaoasis

Did you reset your files as instructed above?

Reset your files to factory settings

• If yes, continue
    • Screenshots

Good Luck! Standard smile

Message 6 of 33 (3,381 Views)

Error 102:e0b0ddcd:82d15ddb

★★ Novice

I tried to repair the game, restart my game (And computer) but it didn't worked, I don't understand what happened, it had been working properly until yesterday. The message, appears only when starting a new game (Specifically, when entering the domestic unit on a new game) On the games I already had, I'm just sent back to the same page, but without the message 

Message 7 of 33 (4,268 Views)

Hero

Hi @heartlesswitch

are you using custom content or mods in your game ?

a lot of custom content/mods is outdated and needs updating.

Try removing everything and see if it then loads.

If it does, narrow down which one it could be,

Here's a list: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/941998/broken-updated-mods-seasons-june-2018-patch

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 33 (6,068 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks! It was the MC command center!

Message 9 of 33 (4,244 Views)

★ Novice
if i remove it,will it work?
Message 10 of 33 (3,797 Views)