Error 102:c4ef4efa

by nowadi

Original Post

Error 102:c4ef4efa

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

WOW just wowwww There's a new error code that just came up for me after I was editing and deleting townies (as i thought it was safe to now that they've fixed the other error code) and now I have a new one. ????!?!??!?! it's fancy new name is error code 102:c4ef4efa:4e9e90fb

I'm so demotivated to play now. HOW LONG IS IT GOING TO TAKE THIS TIME TO FIX THIS!??! ANOTHER WEEK!? INSANE 

Message 1 of 24 (1,709 Views)

Re: Error 102:c4ef4efa:4e9e90fb

Hero

Hi @nowadi

split your thread as this is a new one.

Are you using any mods/cc in your game ?

If not, please provide your save game as per instructions here:  [INFORMATION] How to Send User Files to The Sims 4 Team

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 24 (1,671 Views)

Re: Error 102:70c7f9a5/122

★ Apprentice

Cannot load my households

My save https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuOg_fyfodYCb5LJBEdP1b3R9Uc

I was playing rotationally with aging on for a while so I think some culling occurred.

I was transfering sims between households and when I went to load the remus household I got the load error 

image of error code : https://1drv.ms/i/s!AuOg_fyfodYCcYyCNzfWgiXRCL8

I have no mods or cc currently

Message 3 of 24 (1,631 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@misstrgal

Is your game fully updated? This should have been fixed in a patch Standard smile

Message 4 of 24 (1,623 Views)

Re: Error 102:c4ef4efa

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @misstrgal

I moved your post to the thread with the correct error message. All the numbers are important and yours is different from the one you posted in.

Thanks for the save, I'll check it out

EDIT: I checked out your save and don't have any issues loading the Remus household. What do you have your max household settings on ? You have a lot of played households. This can lead to performance issues. Does it repeatedly happen every time when you load that household ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 24 (1,614 Views)

★ Apprentice
Last I checked it was on recommended settings and as far as I know my game was updated, but I will check for updates, is it possible I uploaded the wrong save? I was not sure which save file was which as I have multiple save games, I should have only around 150 favorites Sims with a cap of 200 on it
Message 6 of 24 (1,603 Views)

★ Apprentice

I figured out which save I needed to upload and here it is: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuOg_fyfodYCcjvQ-hSkvTCfVyQ

Seems I cannot load any households on it, not just Remus

hopefully this will help you get to the bottom of the problem

Message 7 of 24 (1,596 Views)

Hero

I can definitely duplicate your issue on that save but unfortunately it's hard to find out what's causing it.

I'll forward it but for now, all you can do is play a different save until this is can be fixed as well. 

Don't delete your save, they can usually be saved.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 24 (1,587 Views)

Hero

@misstrgal some good news: If you ignore the message and then try to load the lot again, it works. So basically:

1. Try loading lot

2. Get Error

3. Click ok on message

4. Go back to neighborhood

5. Load household.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 24 (1,573 Views)

★ Apprentice
Thank you so much for figuring this out, it never would have occurred to me to try it
Message 10 of 24 (1,568 Views)