Error 102:70c7f9a5/122

by un1c0rn569

Original Post

Re: Error 102?

★ Apprentice
I have NO MODS. only the digital deluxe base game + get to work.
I also have less than 70 active households in game.

When I click to play a household the load screen turns dark blue for a moment then I get this:
"
The game failed to load. Error Code:
102:70c7f9a6:8998dd17. It is recommended that you relaunch the game.
"

Even after closing the game, quitting Origin and even restarting my Computer, this problem persists whenever I try to play any household in my game.

I have been unable to play Sims 4 ever since the update.
And I even tried "repair" in the Origin game menu..

HELP.
Message 51 of 185 (2,820 Views)

Re: Error 102/122

Hero

@un1c0rn569

mods get outdated with patches and need updating. Remove them and try without.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 52 of 185 (2,796 Views)

Sims 4 pets error code102:70c7f9a6:8998dd17

★★★ Newbie

Eyerytime i try to play the sims 4  this error code appears 102:70c7f9a6:8998dd17 and recommends me to restart the game. How can i fix it? 

Message 53 of 185 (2,487 Views)

102 error code

★★★ Novice

Hi! ive just downloaded the new patch and cats and dogs, but everytime i try to get onto a household the screen turns blue and the 102 error code appears, so i relaunched the game as it recommended and tried to repair the game, but it is still giving me the error code. what do i do to fix it?  

Message 54 of 185 (2,720 Views)

Re: 102 error code

Hero

Hi @GeorgiaCurrah

merged your post.

Did you save your game while you got the error ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 55 of 185 (2,711 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes i exited and saved it when i left, everytime i do on now it cant access any households

Message 56 of 185 (2,705 Views)

Hero

Could you try recovering an older save by clicking on load and then on the recover button on your save game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 57 of 185 (2,680 Views)

★★★ Novice

hey, i reuploaded my mods and that want the issue its when i go to cas and it asks about the amount of sims in the game '80 recommended' its after that when the error occurs when i try to get onto a household. i don't know how to fix that though, does anyone else know

Message 58 of 185 (2,673 Views)

★ Apprentice
Crin,

I don't have any mods.

And I tried loading my game from the game menu instead of just clicking the play button,
But even after reloading a previous save, the game still has the blue screen and error message when I try to play any household or try to enter an empty lot to build.

No game play is possible.

How can this be fixed?
Message 59 of 185 (2,654 Views)

Hero

If your backups don't work, this can't be fixed until EA fixes the bug.

So, start a new save in the meantime until this gets a fix.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 60 of 185 (2,652 Views)